Sevco Thread

16 hours ago, Donmacca said:

Remember my first time in Joanna's in Elgin seeing Goram walking about like Billy Big Balls with an old bird on one arm and young bird on the other. Sounds awesome until you realise they barely had a set of teeth between them. Think they sold their story to the paper a few weeks later

Goram knocked my mate out in the whiter. Still rip him to shreds for it. ?

• Haha 1
Guest Grays Babylon 1875
7 hours ago, Ke1t said:

The Guardian calls Goram "former Manchester United goalkeeper".

Played for them twice on loan, according to Wiki, so technically aye, he's a former Man United goalkeeper'.

spacer.png

Played as many games for Hibs as he did the dead club. 

He was sensational.   A life lived to the full but with some regrets no doubt ......

Maybe the cancer started in him when he signed for old Rangers.....??

Goram1.jpg

8 hours ago, Poodler said:

Here, we’re hardly walking into CLAN and laughing in the faces of patients. 

This man was a known bigot, who actively supported terrorist causes. He was one of the biggest sports stars in the country at one time and endorsed that hate (wearing a black armband when a UVF leader died, regularly photographed partying with terrorist groups).

Took absolutely zero responsibility considering the influence he had. He is a convicted drink-driver and here’s a quote from him.

2-B34-DE71-995-D-4-E45-912-F-ACBB713-FF9

will you be showing support for Putin’s family when he dies? 

some comments are in bad taste but for a man who lived his life in this manner, why should respect be given just because his time is drawing near? That smacks of a weak mentality imo. 

you need to differentiate Huns from being human and stop applying the same morals and ethics when it comes to them. 

A truly brilliant post, so eloquently and objectively put across, Poodler min?.

12 minutes ago, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

This topic has most reviews and replies on this site.

Surely something wrong with that on an Aberdeen related forum. 

Keeps all the shite in one place. Hundreds of separate threads on AFC topics, all the hun stuff is in one thread - of course it's going to be massive.

• Upvote 1
27 minutes ago, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

This topic has most reviews and replies on this site.

Surely something wrong with that on an Aberdeen related forum.

Look on the Sevco thread as a virtual equivalent of Ibrox Park : a wretched mega prison where the most debased elements of our species - huns - may be quarantined and segregated from civilised society. This keeps them away from the other threads, which are like houses, shops, offices, and places of recreation.

The megaprison is bigger than the other buildings for the reason that there's only one of them, and it's chock full of all the bigotry, racism, sectarianism, coprophilia and general pan slurping you could possibly hope to imagine. Or, indeed, not to imagine.

• Upvote 1

I'm seeing Cryan Jack is injured yet again. ?

Rossiter, Ramsey, Roofe, Helander and Jack. Football equivalent of Carry On Matron. Agents must specifically target them.

Can only imagine their fucking medicals. "Walk forward six metres, walk backward six metres, pull in on the left & come tae a safe halt. Hate kafflicks, aye? Perfect."

Just now, Just Dandy said:

I'm seeing Cryan Jack is injured yet again. ?

Rossiter, Ramsey, Roofe, Helander and Jack. Football equivalent of Carry On Matron. Agents must specifically target them.

Can only imagine their fucking medicals. "Walk forward six metres, walk backward six metres, pull in on the left & come tae a safe halt. Hate kafflicks, aye? Perfect."

You seen our injury crap down the last few years? 

Strange stick to beat them with, IMO 

1 hour ago, fine-n-dandy said:

He’s not even that good. They must be hoping to sell him to so mug team down south soon. 

No way is a guffy team ever going to buy Goldson, he’s thirty in December and fucking shite. 

Great deal for him tho and his last big contract, unless Sevco go bust 

1 hour ago, CCB III said:

Canna mind him. 

I was a loon.

Well that makes me feel old, was there from '98-'01, which still seems like yesterday to me ?

41 minutes ago, OnceFaeMintlaw said:

Oleg Kusnetzov was another, wasn’t he?  Paid 2 or 3 million and he got injured on his debut. Can’t remember if he played for them again,  

Yeah, missed the entire first season with them through injury, then played only a handful of games over the following few years til he was sold.

Seb Rosenthal, Chilean striker who was signed for £4m, played less than 20 games in 5 seasons with der hun.

Marco Negri scored 35 goals before Christmas and nothing for another 4 years after getting an eye injury playing squash.

Deidco signed some amount of crap and crocks, I'm surprised they took so long to implode.

1 hour ago, shut up meg said:

Seb Rosenthal, Chilean striker who was signed for £4m, played less than 20 games in 5 seasons with der hun.

Marco Negri scored 35 goals before Christmas and nothing for another 4 years after getting an eye injury playing squash.

Deidco signed some amount of crap and crocks, I'm surprised they took so long to implode.

I read a month or so ago, negri sayin he couldna believe the anti catholic bile the hun cunts were comin out with. He gave up trying for deedco.