Sevco Thread

Anyone that cares needs to get out more

:cool:

:beer:

I'm with you Bluto, who fucking cares, it's only a game of fitba, they won more games than anyone else, they win the trophy, we overspent as well, Paul fucking Bernard!! lol money we never had, it doesn't really matter, just get on with your life.

• Downvote 2

I'll always have the battle of Ibrox 85 to look back on, no matter how much we were outnumbered, no matter all the advantages they had, few ebt's no doubt, we took it to them and slayed them in their own back yard. You can't rewrite history, same goes for on the field, they won, get over it.

• Upvote 1

Some level of threats and frothing at the mouth pish in this statement.

http://club1872.co.uk/news/club-1872-statement-on-big-tax-case-verdict/

THIS is exactly why they need to be punished. They expect to be able to bully their way out of this as usual.

If title stripping did occur and Sevco assisting any sort of vexacious response whatsoever I think the only course of action left is to throw them out of the game altogether.

All this talk of "healing the game" is nonsense. Its like a doctor telling a patient with gangrene to "just move on and heal" - without first treating disease.

Couldn't even bring myself to click that link.

I could probably guess what it says word for word.

These cunts are a different species.

Not human. Not plankton.

Just somewhere in between.

I'm with you Bluto, who fucking cares, it's only a game of fitba, they won more games than anyone else, they win the trophy, we overspent as well, Paul fucking Bernard!! lol money we never had, it doesn't really matter, just get on with your life.

Great minds

:cool:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I am certain that the corruption runs extremely deep indeed.

It includes large parts of or indeed all of the sports media. Their output is agenda driven and pays scant attention to the actual truth of any matter.

Hence this club has managed to get away with cheating for what looks like ever. Since football began.

I'm beginning to think the only way to stop them is to end Scottish football in it's current totally corrupt format and start afresh.

The SFA needs to be taken out of Glasgow for common sense to prevail in my opinion. They seem to be utterly compromised, probably by organised criminals as I was saying before.

That cunt Chris McLaughlin has said that the main concern by club chairmen is the negotiations of a new TV deal. That is all that matters to them .

Of course, self interest rules.

However, if they are faced with a customer revolt, you can be sure they will act.

how the sfa can do nothing, not try and hide the fact they won't do anything is unreal.

i'm sure the re-negotation on the tv rights is playing the biggest part in the thinking.

the only way this will change is if all the fans make a protest.

how anyone can deem this situation as anything but gaining an unfair advantage is beyond me (you expect the thick deluded hun cunts to argue this but not 'neutral' commentators).

Fans will do fuck all.

Lazy.

No one can be arsed and what's the point? Let's talk about it daily and put forward ideas which no one will actually do because we are lazy cunts and all talk, so meh.

We should deliver another coffin

That was a great stunt

Fans will do fuck all.

Lazy.

No one can be arsed and what's the point? Let's talk about it daily and put forward ideas which no one will actually do because we are lazy cunts and all talk, so meh.

+1.

Only folk who give enough fucks to do something are the Foundary Reds.

I'm just gonna moan about them to my mates.

"Ah no but the helicopters n'that no but."

Gordon Smith, SFA CEO and all round ignorant cunt.

The helicopter Sunday thing left me a bit speechless tbh. The only people who found that exciting were old firm fans, the rest of Scottish football couldn't care and weren't affected by it in the slightest. They kid on that the OF are a world wide draw with huge interest but they're not.

The helicopter Sunday thing left me a bit speechless tbh. The only people who found that exciting were old firm fans, the rest of Scottish football couldn't care and weren't affected by it in the slightest. They kid on that the OF are a world wide draw with huge interest but they're not.

Gordon Smith is a prick. typical hun.

Of course it is. What do you want them concentrating on? Building a time machine so they can go and wrestle a trophy from Barry Ferguson's hands?

Better concentrating efforts on making a strangling machine for immediate dispatch to take care of annoying Dundonians who don't know when enough is enough
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1