Sevco Thread

^ Did Rangers not get a fine and points deduction? I thought that's why Motherwell ended up second before they went bust (although I'm not sure and can't be bothered googling it)

@@Monkey

Not for the tax avoidance, associated bungs or for lying on 12 years worth of player registration documents no.

Think they might have got the standard points penalty for going into adminstration.

On topic, Milne can fuck right off! He is so out of touch with the dons support it's become laughable.

That's because he's got a football club to run and hasn't got time to obsess about stuff that happened years ago. I'd rather he was doing what he's doing rather than pushing for titles being stripped from a club that doesn't even exist anymore apparently.

Genuine question for the 'title strippers' Monkey points out that Livi got a fine and lost points for non payment of taxes. Since this precedent has been set would you prefer this or titles stripped? One issue I have with title stripping is that it's a symbolic punishment rather than an actual one therefore totally pointless.

Genuine question for the 'title strippers' Monkey points out that Livi got a fine and lost points for non payment of taxes. Since this precedent has been set would you prefer this or titles stripped? One issue I have with title stripping is that it's a symbolic punishment rather than an actual one therefore totally pointless.

You are totally pointless.

I thought the issue you had was that there was no cheating at all?

Eh . Did Livi win anything ?

So they lost points , so should the huns and ergo there titles

• Upvote 1

I thought the issue you had was that there was no cheating at all?

I still reckon they didn't cheat at the sport itself, it was a financial offence, but if Livi have been fined and lost points for similar previously then the same should apply to Rangers. A points penalty and fine this season, similar to Livi, would be more meaningful (and benefit us)

I still reckon they didn't cheat at the sport itself, it was a financial offence, but if Livi have been fined and lost points for similar previously then the same should apply to Rangers. A points penalty and fine this season, similar to Livi, would be more meaningful (and benefit us)

Why do you still not understand that non-payment of tax allowed them to field players they normally couldn't afford? Therefore giving them a massively unfair advantage?

Are you really a stupid cunt or a troll? I'm now thinking you might just be a really stupid cunt.

• Upvote 1

Why do you still not understand that non-payment of tax allowed them to field players they normally couldn't afford? Therefore giving them a massively unfair advantage?

Are you really a stupid cunt or a troll? I'm now thinking you might just be a really stupid cunt.

I do understand that but it's not cheating at the sport itself is it? It's not bribing a ref or bribing opponents or taking steroids, not paying taxes is not cheating at football.

I do understand that but it's not cheating at the sport itself is it? It's not bribing a ref or bribing opponents or taking steroids, not paying taxes is not cheating at football.

In this instance it was. You don't understand at all.

They were able to sign players that were far better than they could afford because they didn't pay tax. These players helped them win silverware because they were far better than the ones they were up against.

If you can't understand why that's cheating then you really are a stupid cunt and not worth conversing with.

• Upvote 1

They were able to sign players that were far better than they could afford because they didn't pay tax. These players helped them win silverware because they were far better than the ones they were up against.

If you can't understand why that's cheating then you really are a stupid cunt and not worth conversing with.

SURELY maletits is a WUM.

Doubler

We just have different views on it, why is that so unacceptable? I don't see non payment of tax as cheating, you do, fair enough I understand the point, I just don't agree with it. If you and others are so immature that they can't handle someone having a different point of view then that is unfortunate but it makes me question who the 'stupid cunt' on here actually is.

I'm not a major follower of "mindfulness" but for this type of stuff it works well...remember...the past will only ever depress you and the future will make most anxious...live for the here and now...forget what has gone as it can never be recaptured.

We just have different views on it, why is that so unacceptable? I don't see non payment of tax as cheating, you do, fair enough I understand the point, I just don't agree with it. If you and others are so immature that they can't handle someone having a different point of view then that is unfortunate but it makes me question who the 'stupid cunt' on here actually is.

other opinions are always welcomed, this is just mind blowing stupidity from you.

• Upvote 2

Well seen as you've agreed that the precedent has been set, punishing them for the offending games would surely be the most apt action, no? That would be the stripping of the honours won during that period.

It's nice that you're finally getting there.

A points deduction of all the games they'd cheated in (10 seasons worth of points) would relegate them but I'd much rather they had the "tainted titles" stripped. It just makes the most sense.

This Wavetower thing is huge! Is it a coincidence that HMRC are now the biggest creditor and suddenly a company wants to boost the creditors pot? HMRC offering incentives for this lot to go and get what they can from the Newco? All this bluster about the money they have could very well come back to bite them on the arse! Is the selling of Murray Park and the car park a viable solution to this with all the cash going into the creditors pot?