Sevco Thread

I hate those fuckers and will laugh at anything to do with their demise. However, if any of the rumours are to be believed, it shows their players care. Our players have no fight, could you see Christie and Rooney scrapping it out in the tunnel on Saturday? Could you fuck. We've a team of shrinking violets, mollycoddled in the security that semi finals and 2nd place is good enough for Aberdeen. Said it before and I'll say it again, glass ceiling at AFC.

Say what you want about these Orc hun cunts but they understand the expectation put on them to deliver on the big stage, and if they don't, serious words are had or they're just shipped out. Amount of times we've been pumped in big, important games this season and the players reaction is a shite newspaper promise is telling.

Fucking hate the Huns but wouldn't mind a smidgen of their mentality to win at all costs.

I hate those fuckers and will laugh at anything to do with their demise. However, if any of the rumours are to be believed, it shows their players care. Our players have no fight, could you see Christie and Rooney scrapping it out in the tunnel on Saturday? Could you fuck. We've a team of shrinking violets, mollycoddled in the security that semi finals and 2nd place is good enough for Aberdeen. Said it before and I'll say it again, glass ceiling at AFC.

Say what you want about these Orc hun cunts but they understand the expectation put on them to deliver on the big stage, and if they don't, serious words are had or they're just shipped out. Amount of times we've been pumped in big, important games this season and the players reaction is a shite newspaper promise is telling.

Fucking hate the Huns but wouldn't mind a smidgen of their mentality to win at all costs.

You'd rather our players were involved in arguments which are made public and result in them being suspended/sacked?

How do you know our players don't argue and fight etc but have the sense to keep it in the dressing room?

Utter nonesense. They don't win at all costs, they are equal on points with Aberdeen and just a couple ahead of hibs and fucking miles away from celtic and out of both cups.

Their delusion of grandeur is what will inevitably hold them back not push them forward, it's a dangerous thing. Long may it continue. They will never learn.

• Upvote 2

Utter nonesense. They don't win at all costs, they are equal on points with Aberdeen and just a couple ahead of hibs and fucking miles away from celtic and out of both cups.

Their delusion of grandeur is what will inevitably hold them back not push them forward, it's a dangerous thing. Long may it continue. They will never learn.

Exactly. It's the delusion that had them paying 8k a week to players in the third division because WE ARRA PEEPL

Or maybe they threw their toys out of the pram because they are entitled numpties and the whole club is under pressure which they are struggling to handle.

Hardly a great example of "showing they care" at all.

• Upvote 1

I see there is yet another hun fans group unveiling itself today, its hard to keep track of them all.

Similar to life of brian - 'judean peoples front' v 'peoples front of judea' etc*.

(*fat huns of govan, vs govan fat huns lol)

"fan ownership" is the mantra for these groups, but how does that square with their burning desire for a sugar daddy to "invest" in the club?

We know their understanding of the business side of football is that a mythical figure - "the big rangers man" - sits on the black throne of mordor and empties endless millions of his own money down the ibrox drain.

Are the fans now claiming they will 'invest' personally? Will they moan at themselves for not doing so and make demands of themselves to resign?

It all seems very muddled and they havent thought this through at all - good!

I had a quick decko at the hun forum and many of them are sighing wearily at the advent of this new group.

Would it be bad to be giddy at the idea of the new club going bust and them all losing their money? (Asking for a friend.)

Absolutely correct.

It is dangerous because there is no realism.

If they are winning everything they are going crazy with rage. if they are winning everything they moan that they are fed-up and want an atlantic / inter-galactic league because "its too easy".

There is no peace for the hun.

I know they don't win at all costs. But the expectation placed on the players is always there. I feel we could learn a thing or two from within the club on what we expect of the players. I think they've got it too easy here.

Equally, I don't think an absolute vile pit of idiocy akin to the one at Ibrox is the answer. I also don't think we should feel entitled to win, players though, in my opinion, aren't aware of what's expected of them. They seem to think semis and top 3 are ok. When none of us think so.

You'd rather our players were involved in arguments which are made public and result in them being suspended/sacked?

How do you know our players don't argue and fight etc but have the sense to keep it in the dressing room?

I suppose I don't know if our players fight and kick in the dressing room. Can you see that though? I can't. I can't see anyone truly caring enough to turn around and put someone in their place. I remember at Pittodrie Russell Anderson used to verbal volley the fuck out of Diamond or Consi if they fucked up by being too fancy or whatever. I don't see that in this team- and this team is miles better than that team I'm speaking about. Who's driving us for proper success? The manager? No. He brings up his win percentage when he gets the chance. The captain? Seems to be in the way he plays, but I can't see oor graeme truly sorting someone out if need be. It seems more like an enjoyable lads club who play football every weekend. We don't have a winning mentality, is essentially what I mean. Sometimes you need that ruthlessness the Hun have got.

Granted they are entitled horrible wanky cunts but the players operate under pressure to win games. Not so sure we do.

I suppose I don't know if our players fight and kick in the dressing room. Can you see that though? I can't. I can't see anyone truly caring enough to turn around and put someone in their place. I remember at Pittodrie Russell Anderson used to verbal volley the fuck out of Diamond or Consi if they fucked up by being too fancy or whatever. I don't see that in this team- and this team is miles better than that team I'm speaking about. Who's driving us for proper success? The manager? No. He brings up his win percentage when he gets the chance. The captain? Seems to be in the way he plays, but I can't see oor graeme truly sorting someone out if need be. It seems more like an enjoyable lads club who play football every weekend. We don't have a winning mentality, is essentially what I mean. Sometimes you need that ruthlessness the Hun have got.

Granted they are entitled horrible wanky cunts but the players operate under pressure to win games. Not so sure we do.

O'Connor and Pawlett came to blows last season in training.

I recall a glasgow newspaper article from around 76/77 - (times never change) - Said specifically if Aberdeen (this is pre Fergie..) ever want to compete with the old firm then they need to think like the old firm.. To this day it's true.. Not to confuse with the bigotry etc - this was directly about expectations and a winning, ruthless mentality - I think it's still relevant even after 40 years...

• Upvote 1

Side note: do you think AOC and PP were fighting over over the meek 0-3 home defeat to the Huns? Do you think they were fighting over the meek 3-0 defeat to Celtic in the LC final? I doubt it. Probably to do with a late tackle or some shite. The players need a rocket up their arse. These are some of the best teams we've had in decades and all we have to show for it is a league cup from 4 years ago. It's not unrealistic to expect more. It's definitely not realistic to expect us not to go down 6-0 aggregate in both cup competitions to fuckin Motherwell. McInnes can bemoan recruitment all he wants and he'll know that falls at his door. We could've all told him in December the team he assembled this season wasn't going to do much.

Who were the players we had talking swings at each after conceding a goal somethinh like 15 years ago. Maybe more. I think Phil McGuire and someone. IIRC Ebbe was the manager playing it down in the paper so I guess it was longer than 15 years ago.

Was Phil McGuire and Jamie McAllister, about as good at punching as they were at defending...

I recall a glasgow newspaper article from around 76/77 - (times never change) - Said specifically if Aberdeen (this is pre Fergie..) ever want to compete with the old firm then they need to think like the old firm.. To this day it's true.. Not to confuse with the bigotry etc - this was directly about expectations and a winning, ruthless mentality - I think it's still relevant even after 40 years...

True for any team who wants to be successful.

Unfortunately we have too many fairies who cannot handle pressure.

Unfortunately we will also have players and a manager whose mindset is and probably always will be one of not being able to compete with both of the ugly sisters on the fact that they are and always have been bigger clubs,bigger fan bases and have bigger pots of cash to work with.

A captain would of rattled Pawlett and O’Connors skulls together when it happened. We haven’t had a real captain there for donkeys. I’m nae surprised either cause we haven’t had a real manager there either. Pittodrie is a graveyard for under achieving, disbelieving fannies.the whole club screams loser, it’s actively encouraged. I can barely suffer most dons fans, they’re by and large losers.

• Downvote 3

A captain would of rattled Pawlett and OConnors skulls together when it happened. We havent had a real captain there for donkeys. Im nae surprised either cause we havent had a real manager there either. Pittodrie is a graveyard for under achieving, disbelieving fannies.the whole club screams loser, its actively encouraged. I can barely suffer most dons fans, theyre by and large losers.

+1 from me. Managed to put all my points more succinctly.

Other thing to remember is they were fighting over Murty having just done PECISELY what weve done against the tims at least TWICE. Namely gifting the first third to their defence unchallenged, gifting the middle third to Scott Brown and then after 70 minutes of watching it happen thinking were clever and doubling up on Brown and not realising hes deliberately pulling us out of position to create space for Ntcham, Rogic, McGregor et al.

I swear Rodgers wakes up every morning and thinks surely theyll see through it today?

Our lot would pussy fight over whos got the Xbox controller.