Sevco Thread

Which bit above?

EDIT

To clarify, I'm well aware Dom Ball would have been about 12 years old when Rangers operated their EBT scheme. I was just pissing myself laughing that someone on here might actually think he did.

Never underestimate the filthy cheating huns who start their cheating at a very young age

Surrounded by the cunts me - will be pointing and laughing if the expected happens.

Mon the ufa

I always presumed you were retired.

Fuck working wi huns. Gadz!

6 blokes at my work, 4 o us are Dandies, 1 is Ajax (allowed cos he's Dutch), 1 is nae into football (allowed cos likely a poof).

3 wifies in the office, no idea if they like fitba (irrelevant even if they did) but 1 is married to a hun, know this as he got abuse on a night oot once.

I'd absolutely hate to work with any huns/tims. I'd genuinely consider changing jobs if I did.

• Upvote 1

The tribute act are just trying to buy their way back to the top of the Scottish League. Would be very satisfying if they got beaten by ufa today and were out of Europe as they will be relying on the income from the group stages to fund their signings.

As StandFree1982 said yesterday "Rangers just got melted down and used as glue to create Sevco". (One of the funniest things I have read in a long time).

Sevco are shit and I'm not aware you can make glue out of shit, so hopefully the next time they go tits up it will be permanent!!