Sevco Thread

2mc7qlz.jpg

Amazing.  He's got no balls but sank the team he's agreed to sign for next season.  I think that's exactly the type of player you want.  Fucking thick cunts.

Jones is the first signing they'e made under the scouse prick that I'm genuinely jealous of.  They'll probably fuck it up like they did with Windass.

Ive just watched their highlights over lunch.  The balls up from worrall is pure comedy gold, I almost choked on my crisps I as laughing so hard.

Their fans reaction to jones' goal is pathetic - he is still a killie player after all and his celebration was hardly OTT.  Just a player happy at scoring a good goal, running to the manager who has kept him in the side, despite him preparing to leave.

The way the huns are going on, you'd think he was making wanker signs and shouting about the ibrox disaster.

• Upvote 3

The whole furore over Jones doing his job* is pure deflection strategy surely, to take attention away from the fact that they once again comprehensively shot themselves in the foot. You'd get crucified at primary school level for Worrall's fuck-up, whilst Jones's shot, whilst well struck, was pretty central - if you watch the rerun from behind the goal, it's more or less straight at McGregor who should have kept it out. 

*aye, doing his job - if you wanted him now you should have signed him now, dumb fucks. 

Not my concern but based on last night I can’t see how he can fit Jack, Arfield and Davis in and play two up top. And the Colombian fur ball isn’t going to like being second fiddle.

And that ignores all their driftwood, Doran’s etc. Some pretty big egos to soothe there.

Shame. Cunts.

Aye - very much looked like he'd shoehorned in everyone last night.

Interesting if he keeps up with that rather than benching Morelos.

The midfield is very pedestrian and will struggle to unlock teams on a consistent basis.

Also their centre backs were very ropey which bodes well for the rest of us.

Not my concern but based on last night I can’t see how he can fit Jack, Arfield and Davis in and play two up top. And the Colombian fur ball isn’t going to like being second fiddle.

And that ignores all their driftwood, Doran’s etc. Some pretty big egos to soothe there.

Shame. Cunts.

They've bought experienced players - ie old as fuck and no pace about them 

Aye - very much looked like he'd shoehorned in everyone last night.

Interesting if he keeps up with that rather than benching Morelos.

The midfield is very pedestrian and will struggle to unlock teams on a consistent basis.

Also their centre backs were very ropey which bodes well for the rest of us.

Based on Defoe's performance, they should not be benching Morelos. Won't be surprised if Defoe has to play if fit due to loan terms though.

Davis and Jack should not play in the same team either. Again they'll probably have their hands tied there.

Based on Defoe's performance, they should not be benching Morelos. Won't be surprised if Defoe has to play if fit due to loan terms though.

Possibly, but more often that's when you're farming out a decent young player to get them game time (eg Lowe).  If you're loaning out a 36 year old for 25% of his wages, for 18 months, it's because you've realised he's done, and you'll take any contribution to his salary from whatever mugs will pay, and write off the rest.  In which case, you're not arsed whether he's playing or not.

• Upvote 3
Their fans reaction to jones' goal is pathetic - he is still a killie player after all and his celebration was hardly OTT.  Just a player happy at scoring a good goal, running to the manager who has kept him in the side, despite him preparing to leave.

The way the huns are going on, you'd think he was making wanker signs and shouting about the ibrox disaster.

As he should have been. :laughing:

• Upvote 3

Their squad is all over the place. At least 5 current loan players, 2 loans that have left already, mcgregor is 37 next week, McCauly is 39 already. Its great they've burned through so much cash in their early years that they have nothing left. Morelos need a short haul flight anywhere?

Hope Gerrard stays, the majorly of his contacts are EPL based means all he can normally sign is people on vastly inflated wages.

Plus he is a clueless fucknugget.

Here's his "previous managerial record", otherwise known as the Liverpool U18 team, 2017/18

https://tinyurl.com/yca6wugn

( Newer fixtures at top, red scores are defeats )

Note how they start the season well ( being one of the best youth setups in the country ) then gradually go to shit under his management, to the point where they lose seven out of their last eleven games, and he is discreetly told his services are no longer required.

Notice also the constant and increasingly desperate changes of formation, as they circle the toilet bowl.

This is already starting to happen at Ibrox, and represents a considerable investment opportunity on Betfair. ;)

• Upvote 2

The whole furore over Jones doing his job* is pure deflection strategy surely, to take attention away from the fact that they once again comprehensively shot themselves in the foot. You'd get crucified at primary school level for Worrall's fuck-up, whilst Jones's shot, whilst well struck, was pretty central - if you watch the rerun from behind the goal, it's more or less straight at McGregor who should have kept it out.

*aye, doing his job - if you wanted him now you should have signed him now, dumb fucks.

McGregor makes some amount of mistakes. Very overrated.

Bizarre circumstances indeed. A combination of their hubris and mentality plus the fact I’m still not convinced there is a bid for decent money means they might not sell the clown. But based on Wednesday I’d say without him they’re stuffed with regards to winning the league unless Timmy implodes.

Seeing them go all in to win it and not would be funny. Seeing them go all in and coming a distant (in their eyes) 3rd or 4th would be stupendous and hopefully disastrous for them.

• Upvote 1

Today is the day King MUST make his confirmed cash offer that he agreed with the court (no later than 17:30)

He had already undertaken a number of other items as well previous to today - (showing he had the money in a uk account  etc) there has be no announcement he has done any of these (doesn't mean he hasn't but it has be strangely silent)

he is back in court on the 29th to reassure the judge  that he has met the commitments he made

Things could get a whole load more sevco this weekend

Kings play could be interesting.

1/. Here’s the cash - unlikely but high risk for him not to

2/. We’ve sold the oaf. The panel made me - possible. Blatantly untrue.

3/. Right hun director muppets. Pay my dues or we sell the oaf and I tell the hordes it’s your fault. - my moneys on this one.

As an aside if they do get decent money for him fair play. Stockley-esq.

mcgregor is 37 next week, McCauly is 39 already.

I think the spine of the team they put out against killie was like the blue rinse brigade, average age of 36+. Just what you want to maintain a snappy, high tempo for breaking down a well organised and competent side - and on astroturf as well.

Maybe King is hoping that if they assemble a team of pensioners they can save money on travel as they will all have their own bus passes.

Douglas Park wont be pleased.

There is surely no chance that cock eyed King will come up with the money today.

I just hope the courts and takeover panel fuck him over smartly, after so many false dawns and kicking the can down the road.

If he does come up with it, he should be tried for perjury, give he recently told another court that he was "penniless".