Sevco Thread

I'd be delighted if the huns refused any allocation for Aberdeen. Eveen more delighted if AFC took the initiative and told them to go fuck themselves. Another 1500 Don's would show up, knowing they wouldn't be subjected to hun filth, policing costs would be slashed, in fact no huns might be profitable overall.

• Upvote 1

If this is true it's just bizarre. Sevco stick rigidly to a 4/3/3 system with their 2 wingers (whilst not exactly world-beaters) possess plenty pace and act as auxiliary wingbacks when required.

Stewart (also not exactly a world-beater) has the pace of a snail with chronic arthritis. And the defensive capabilities of a fresh cream sponge. They'd have to totally change their formation to shoe-horn him into the side. 

Please, if there is a God.....let this one be true...………... :crossfingers:

Stewart is one footed, turns like Zoolander, has nae vision, canna jump or head a ball to save his life and looks like he is running in treacle. An absolute charlatan. 

Sums him up to a tee.

Looks decent at diddy clubs like Cowdenbeath, Dundee and Killie but at clubs with loftier ambitions like us and Brum, he bottles it.

Get rid.

The arguements behind me  regarding Stewart in section A5 of the west stand on sunday were halarious. Fat lard boy trying to tell around around him that "its nae his fault, its McInnes's fault." If I hadn't had the loon with him, I'd have turned round and landed one on him.

Sums him up to a tee.

Looks decent at diddy clubs like Cowdenbeath, Dundee and Killie but at clubs with loftier ambitions like us and Brum, he bottles it.

Get rid.

The arguements behind me regarding Stewart in section A5 of the west stand on sunday were halarious. Fat lard boy trying to tell around around him that "its nae his fault, its McInnes's fault." If I hadn't had the loon with him, I'd have turned round and landed one on him.

Aye, seen similar 'arguments' put forward on this board ana.

Mcinnes is to blame for one thing though, putting him in the fucking team.

Stewart going there will finally put it to bed so I'm pleased.  He just doesn't fit at Aberdeen, partly down to the formation and role he is expected to play here as he's just not quick enough or has the stamina to do the job he needs to do in a McInnes team . 

Pointless giving someone good money on a permanent contract to prove yet again it doesn't work.  We can use that money better elsewhere 

Stewart going there will finally put it to bed so I'm pleased.  He just doesn't fit at Aberdeen, partly down to the formation and role he is expected to play here as he's just not quick enough or has the stamina to do the job he needs to do in a McInnes team . 

Pointless giving someone good money on a permanent contract to prove yet again it doesn't work.  We can use that money better elsewhere 

Also, he's shite at football.

Ach I suppose - still, it'd be cool for twitter or whatever pish: a wee video of Dad and @@Zander1903 stoking the flames, a look of disgust on both their faces.

They're only cheap shite anyway haha (no really obvs - get your 'haha terrific' tshirts whilst stocks last).

the GF has been wearing it in bed, dont think i can look at her the same way again........we've had a good run but maybe its a sign to give her the dunt as well 

can see a burning tshirt vid on its way soon

just signing him to mess us around but they are actually doing us a favour as apparently our offer is £5k/week for 4 years. Absolutely baffling if true and pretty good evidence that we should not be increasing McInnes' budget

Takes McInnes about four years to get anything out of some of his signings

Stewart to the huns doesn't bother me too much. I hope he take a big wage off them in a long term deal.

Hoping the Derby County situation doesn't result in Shinnie ending up at the huns instead though, I think he'd do very well for them.

I see they are supposed to still be chasing Hastie, is there any Scottish player on decent form they aren't going to sign?

Imagine listening to that shite!

It's hilarious. Barely educated Neanderthal supporters from either side of the Old Firm making utter twonks of themselves live to the nation (I listen online far too far away to pick it up on the tranny). Oh and a token Dons fan from Dumbarton who occasionally calls in and generally achieves the same....

Best comedy around now that Still Game has ascended to broadcasting heaven

It's hilarious. Barely educated Neanderthal supporters from either side of the Old Firm making utter twonks of themselves live to the nation (I listen online far too far away to pick it up on the tranny). Oh and a token Dons fan from Dumbarton who occasionally calls in and generally achieves the same....

Best comedy around now that Still Game has ascended to broadcasting heaven

Tit for tat between arsecheek retards? No thanks. Surely to fuck you've got something better to do with your time?