Sevco Thread

Correct it is time to get back to get ripping into Sevco.

But my final point that me and Moobs are trying to make is that if I was a lawyer, got a case where the boy had raped somebody or something and he had clearly done it I would tell them to fuck off.

Legal aid yes and you have to have it and everyone deserves to have a fair representation as they won’t know the law.

However these private pricks who know for a fact they are guilty and say don’t say this ,we’ll say she consented etc and manipulate the law are the scumbags.

Anyway FTH.

They don’t know they’re guilty though . That’s the whole point,That has yet to be proven.

There’s laws there for a reason and one of them is so we don’t turn into the Middle East or revert back to medieval justice.

They did know in the case I was involved in. They'd watched it on CCTV and they tried to stop the jury seeing it because they knew he'd get done.

Or, the entire jury has seen the shared video and had decided the boy was guilty before arriving in the morning. Surely you see the problem with that?

He was guilty. There shouldn't have even been a trial. He was caught on video stabbing someone, the trial was an unnecessary waste of time and money. He could've been sentenced the next morning.

He was guilty. There shouldn't have even been a trial. He was caught on video stabbing someone, the trial was an unnecessary waste of time and money. He could've been sentenced the next morning.

What's your thoughts on the lawyers defending the minkers that tried to scam £20k off the holiday companies?

They must have known that they were at it.

^ my issue with that was the sentencing. They were bang to rights but should never have been jailed. It was ridiculously over the top.

Yet still the lawyers defended them to the best of their abilities.

Edit: Although I'm certain that the solicitors knew that they were repeating lies that their clients had told them.

In what way is buying and then playing players you cannot afford (knowingly) not cheating? It's a bit like a boys U13 side signing players that were actually of an age where they could only play U15 level, giving them false dates of birth and then cleaning up in all the available competitions. (There are systems in place that prevent this actually happening nowadays but it was rife in the 70s/very early 80s)

In what way is buying and then playing players you cannot afford (knowingly) not cheating? It's a bit like a boys U13 side signing players that were actually of an age where they could only play U15 level, giving them false dates of birth and then cleaning up in all the available competitions. (There are systems in place that prevent this actually happening nowadays but it was rife in the 70s/very early 80s)

They could afford the players, it was the tax they swerved. Avoiding tax isn't cheating at the sport of football.

They could afford the players, it was the tax they swerved. Avoiding tax isn't cheating at the sport of football.

And what about all the 200 odd creditors they stiffed when they went tits up? They couldn't pay them quite simply because they spent cash on players on massive contracts. And in the end stiffed the players as well.....

So if you and I both went for a job, you would be completely fine with me undercutting you by 40% on the basis that I don't intend to pay my taxes.

I get the job because I'm cheaper...you potentially end up out of work, lose your house, car, spend all your savings and end up on the street.

I eventually fold my company to avoid the taxes, start a new one doing the same thing and wave to you in your cardboard box every morning on the way to work in my Audi.

......I guess you'd be fine with that, because I didn't cheat you, I cheated the taxman?

Wrong again, it was the tax free so called no pay back loans they were giving players and staff to sign that was cheating, and tax dodging is cheating in any professional sport. Now crawl back under your stone HUN

• Upvote 1

So if you and I both went for a job, you would be completely fine with me undercutting you by 40% on the basis that I don't intend to pay my taxes.

I get the job because I'm cheaper...you potentially end up out of work, lose your house, car, spend all your savings and end up on the street.

I eventually fold my company to avoid the taxes, start a new one doing the same thing and wave to you in your cardboard box every morning on the way to work in my Audi.

......I guess you'd be fine with that, because I didn't cheat you, I cheated the taxman?

You might be misunderstanding my original argument. All i said was that they didn't cheat at football. The rules of the actual sport. Financial jiggery pokery is the stuff of football geeks imo

Wrong again, it was the tax free so called no pay back loans they were giving players and staff to sign that was cheating, and tax dodging is cheating in any professional sport. Now crawl back under your stone HUN

Tax dodging is tax dodging. If a plumber isn't paying his taxes is he cheating at plumbing? Nope he's cheating the exchequer(who'd fucking waste it all anyway)