Sevco Thread

Ah they are back at the club that is irrelevant to them. Defending sectarianism.

“If the BBC really wants to talk about racism in Scotland then why don't the start with the worst example of it in the last 12 months - a young black player playing for Rangers FC being told his mother is a mattress via a large banner in Aberdeen. The fact the thing was in Spanish singled him out and did so in a sly way, ensuring most other people didn't understand it. It was disgraceful and widely ignored in comparison to a song sung in Gibraltar”.

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/racism-in-football-bbc-scotland-trying-to-drag-us-into-it.93345/

Ah they are back at the club that is irrelevant to them. Defending sectarianism.

“If the BBC really wants to talk about racism in Scotland then why don't the start with the worst example of it in the last 12 months - a young black player playing for Rangers FC being told his mother is a mattress via a large banner in Aberdeen. The fact the thing was in Spanish singled him out and did so in a sly way, ensuring most other people didn't understand it. It was disgraceful and widely ignored in comparison to a song sung in Gibraltar”.

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/racism-in-football-bbc-scotland-trying-to-drag-us-into-it.93345/

Lol. Everyone associated with Rangers Football Club in its current incarnation is a complete and utter thicko.

The most hypocritical and greeting bunch of grown men out there. Overtaken the Tims in the victim stakes since they've came back to the top flight. Mutants.

• Site Sponsor

Lol. Everyone associated with Rangers Football Club in its current incarnation is a complete and utter thicko.

The most hypocritical and greeting bunch of grown men out there. Overtaken the Tims in the victim stakes since they've came back to the top flight. Mutants.

Came back?

Sevco were never in the premier league until 2016/17 season for the first time in their history.

FTH

• Upvote 2
Guest the shepherd

Is morelos a coon?

I think even he might be offended by that

According to the Collins English Dictionary, a coon is an abbreviation for the North American animal known as the raccoon. Not offensive in the slightest unless you are a raccoon being compared with the animal Alfredo Morelos, an endangered species according to the WATP arm of the WWF.

According to the Collins English Dictionary, a coon is an abbreviation for the North American animal known as the raccoon. Not offensive in the slightest unless you are a raccoon being compared with the animal Alfredo Morelos, an endangered species according to the WATP arm of the WWF.

Perhaps 'wetback' may be more offensive for him?

There’s definitely some names there that they are 100% correct about being shite but Roy Aitken ha ha think that one is just a hatred reply from a bitter Hun surely? Also a couple of them mentioned Irvine, deary me
Guest the shepherd

Perhaps 'wetback' may be more offensive for him?

Ha ha. Wetback's a good one. However, any adjective used to describe that eejit is chosen to be offensive by the west coast mafia (and a lad from my home town who took time out to phone the Daily Record hotline to chastise Aberdeen fans unveiling of a certain banner) on the poor wee lamb's behalf. Aaaaah.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/4846792/rangers-nacho-novo-joins-amateur-side/

Surely this is just asking for a non-Hun making a name for themselves by a two footed challenge to the neck. Don’t think it’s a wise move for him.

He told the Scottish Sun: "Apparently it was the IRA.

"The police detained me in the house for a week because the IRA wanted to come and shoot me.”

Had the same from the UDF. Water off a ducks back

So basically, Rangers knew and did nothing.

Like Big Jock, if you're that way inclined.

Pretty much destroys the apparent integrity they held over Celtics abuse scandal.

Or will they own up and say it was a previous club and lose all their 'titles'.

It's one or the other.

Wish I knew a hun to ask their opinion

Big gough knew

If it is true why the fuck would they do this. It’s hardly a PR exercise to not shop a paedo to the police

Alright you are admitting that it happened and it doesn’t look good for somehow it happening at your club but I’d fully respect if Aberdeen came out and said we’ve found one of our coaches is a molestor, have informed the police and will help with all enquiries.

Surely any normal person would shop a paedo to the police.