Manchester

Dandydon D

Heading down to Manc Thursday night / Friday night for a gig.

Anyone know of decent bars in or around city centre ?

Seen a place called the Sandinista which looks quite cool. Looks like a decent rock bar type place with grub etc.

Cant go wrong in the centre.

Avoid canal street like the plague..........well unless you like that sort of thing :)

Heading down to Manc Thursday night / Friday night for a gig.

Anyone know of decent bars in or around city centre ?

Seen a place called the Sandinista which looks quite cool. Looks like a decent rock bar type place with grub etc.

There's a row of clubs in the Deansgate area that were absolutely mobbed when i was there recently. Depends what kind of tunes you're into, but i thought it was good. The Printworks near Victoria train station has a lot of bars in it (Wetherspoons, Henry J Beans etc)

• Upvote 1

There's a row of clubs in the Deansgate area that were absolutely mobbed when i was there recently. Depends what kind of tunes you're into, but i thought it was good. The Printworks near Victoria train station has a lot of bars in it (Wetherspoons, Henry J Beans etc)

Did you nae go to the tiger tiger down there?

I made that mistake :tommy:

Cant go wrong in the centre.

Avoid canal street like the plague..........well unless you like that sort of thing :)

You could not be more wrong if you tried with that one Sonny Jim.

Gay or straight it's absolutely jumping at weekends.

Was down there for The Stone Roses in June / July.

Brilliant weekend. Sure there are a few mincers on the go but if you're comfortable with your sexuality you'll have no issues.

Sure there are a few mincers on the go but if you're comfortable with your sexuality you'll have no issues.

"Comfortable with your sexuality" is a euphemism for "Don't mind the idea of having a cock jammed down your throat"

I've aye thought you seemed 'comfortable with your sexuality' Boof.

:gay:

• Upvote 1