Currently In A Fucking Basement

Ke1t

I love PiL and John is a gentleman. How did the new album sound live?

Absolutely fantastic.

Lead guitarist looks like a cross between Georgios Samaras, a homeless dude, and Catweazel. But holy shit can that dude pull a tune out. Was like watching the ghost of Hendrix, if the ghost of Hendrix looked like Catweazel.

2m3i8ue.jpgtumblr_m91sffU14G1rspyp4o1_500.jpg

Bass player was playing some kind of electric double bass, and at one point Catweazel was playing a banjo with a violin bow.

Need to find out the lead guitar dude's name, because I think I have a new favourite lead guitarist.

Absolutely fantastic.

Lead guitarist looks like a cross between Georgios Samaras, a homeless dude, and Catweazel. But holy shit can that dude pull a tune out. Was like watching the ghost of Hendrix, if the ghost of Hendrix looked like Catweazel.

2m3i8ue.jpgtumblr_m91sffU14G1rspyp4o1_500.jpg

Bass player was playing some kind of electric double bass, and at one point Catweazel was playing a banjo with a violin bow.

Need to find out the lead guitar dude's name, because I think I have a new favourite lead guitarist.

Guitarist is Lu Edmonds if I mind rightly. Usually kicking about with a banjo and you're right, he is great. I love his sound when he plays 'rise' live. I met him and John in2009 at Benicassim and they were both brilliant entertainment.