Dundee

rumpus

It's a much nicer place than Aberdeen.

The city centre is light years ahead of our grime ridden main street and surrounds. Pedestrianising is the way ahead, they have the lighting done thoughtfully as well.

The people are friendly and there is not that air of 'menace'.

Aberdeen City Council are shite.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

It's a much nicer place than Aberdeen.

The city centre is light years ahead of our grime ridden main street and surrounds. Pedestrianising is the way ahead, they have the lighting done thoughtfully as well.

The people are friendly and there is not that air of 'menace'.

Aberdeen City Council are shite.

As horrible as it is to say this, but you're actually right about "their" city centre. Aberdeen city centre is a fucking disgrace nowadays

Wonder why eh live here :dontknow:

Because you're wanted by Interpol and cannot get back to Britain without arrest?

I like Dundee as a place and for a night out.

Aberdeen on a night out isn't so good. There always seems to be that "you're not welcome" vibe about Aberdeen to people outwith the city. Not in all places obviously but it just doesn't feel right.

Because you're wanted by Interpol and cannot get back to Britain without arrest?

I like Dundee as a place and for a night out.

Aberdeen on a night out isn't so good. There always seems to be that "you're not welcome" vibe about Aberdeen to people outwith the city. Not in all places obviously but it just doesn't feel right.

With love and affection that is displayed on here to 'weegies' (i.e anyone from south of Stonehaven), surely not!

I like Edinburgh for a night out - if you can stomach the Tarquin's that is. A lot of good bars. Never been for a proper night out in Glasgow, only been to Fire Water a few times. Not arsed with it, only time I'm in Glasgow is for football.

Anyway, Dundee is alright and doesn't really deserve the stick it gets these days, a lot of work been done by the river and up to the centre.

Aberdeen's decent. Plenty variety and never seen (except the odd punch up between a couple of bams, but nothing major) or been involved in any hassle.

I haven't bothered going out in Aberdeen for a couple of years now because its crap.

the City centre here is shit compared with Glasgow, Edniburgh and even Dundee now

Anyone I speak to that comes in to Aberdeen for a night out from a different city think it's brilliant. When I was in Newcastle lads down there were saying it's the best night out they've ever had.

I think most here think it's shite as it's the same old every week. I rarely go out now and tend to have a decent night whenever I do.

Anyone I speak to that comes in to Aberdeen for a night out from a different city think it's brilliant. When I was in Newcastle lads down there were saying it's the best night out they've ever had.

I think most here think it's shite as it's the same old every week. I rarely go out now and tend to have a decent night whenever I do.

I was speaking to two Irish cunts when I was out and they said they thought Aberdeen was great and they were planning staying on after their job was finished here to see if they could get more work.

I encouraged them to go back to Ireland.

• Upvote 7

Funny that, you must have been the folk from Wick that me and my chum beat a couple of times at doubles, was in there at bout half ten I think.

I can barely remember that min, I left about 11, rat-arsed.

Got a pizza from Papa John's and promptly dropped it 30 yards fae the shop.

Were you the big streak of pish that looked like Peter Crouch?

If you did beat me there were mitigating circumstances, such as my partner was pish, and I was away with it.

I can barely remember that min, I left about 11, rat-arsed.

Got a pizza from Papa John's and promptly dropped it 30 yards fae the shop.

Were you the big streak of pish that looked like Peter Crouch?

If you did beat me there were mitigating circumstances, such as my partner was pish, and I was away with it.

Yes that would be me, though I'm a better dancer than Peter Crouch.

I was f4ckin bleezin too, made it to the Bells bar til close then home.

Seem to recall one of you's declaring themselves to be the "Wick Pool Champion" :laughing:

Yes that would be me, though I'm a better dancer than Peter Crouch.

I was f4ckin bleezin too, made it to the Bells bar til close then home.

Seem to recall one of you's declaring themselves to be the "Wick Pool Champion" :laughing:

Aye that's me.

I honestly canna remember playing you at pool.

Well done if you did beat me.

No chance it would have happened in a game of singles though.

Can barely remember getting beat but can remember the name of the Pizza shop and the yardage of the drop?

The only reason I remembered it is because I had pizza sauce all over my trainers when I woke up on Saturday morning.

And, yes, I am a bit of a lightweight when it comes to all-out drinking sessions as I dinna do that frequently these days.

Stone cold sober the rest of the weekend though.