What Would You Rather Be?

ChutneyLove

If you ever do get a Facebook account be sure to add me as a friend so that folk can gossip about me on here. What cunt posted that I had a rant? That fucker will rue the day!

briPod.

He's still burning about RAZOR being banned.

I can see his point on that score.

RAZOR should have his ban lifted forthwith, he's genuinely gutted about it, and he's a gentleman.

He's done the time for the crime, like Rocket he should be re-instated.

Otherwise I'm going to cause trouble on his behalf.

briPod.

He's still burning about RAZOR being banned.

I can see his point on that score.

RAZOR should have his ban lifted forthwith, he's genuinely gutted about it, and he's a gentleman.

He's done the time for the crime, like Rocket he should be re-instated.

Otherwise I'm going to cause trouble on his behalf.

Think that's why he jacked the job. It's not my call to reinstate Razor so Bri is well out of order. Weegies, canna trust them as far as you would like to boot them.

Well I'm trying to be the Phil Bardsley here to Bebo's Levein and RAZOR's Steven Fletcher.

Hands across the water type thing.

He didna mean it Bebo min, and he's genuinely sorry and gutted about it all.

Plus he's a genuine Dons fan.

Hopefully that helps move matters along swiftly.

Plus, he said to offer you a cyber pint.

RAZOR>>>>>> :cheers: <<<<<< Bebo

• Upvote 1

Well I'm trying to be the Phil Bardsley here to Bebo's Levein and RAZOR's Steven Fletcher.

Hands across the water type thing.

He didna mean it Bebo min, and he's genuinely sorry and gutted about it all.

Plus he's a genuine Dons fan.

Hopefully that helps move matters along swiftly.

Plus, he said to offer you a cyber pint.

RAZOR>>>>>> :cheers: <<<<<< Bebo

are you trying to be the new Karl Fletcher? first you go and check on Dynamo at tannadice, now your are peace maker for RAZOR and on top of that you hand oot a cyber pint

are you trying to be the new Karl Fletcher? first you go and check on Dynamo at tannadice, now your are peace maker for RAZOR and on top of that you hand oot a cyber pint

Nothing was too much trouble for RAZOR on Saturday on my behalf so I'm simply repaying his hospitality.

He's done his time and he didna mean it.

I'm sure it's all just a misunderstanding which has turned into a Mexican stand off.

I can assure both sides that they are 100% right in their actions in their own minds and nobody will think any less of them for any climbdowns.

In fact, it will enhance their already lofty reputations to do so, rising above it all.

Nothing was too much trouble for RAZOR on Saturday on my behalf so I'm simply repaying his hospitality.

He's done his time and he didna mean it.

I'm sure it's all just a misunderstanding which has turned into a Mexican stand off.

I can assure both sides that they are 100% right in their actions in their own minds and nobody will think any less of them for any climbdowns.

In fact, it will enhance their already lofty reputations to do so, rising above it all.

As you seem to have so much super powers on here (self proclaimed) you get the pikie bastard back on the board.