Conspiracy

tup

As the question says.

In recent months we have had the following taking place:

1) The end for Glasgow Rangers Football Club.

This opened a hornet's nest of conspiracy from on high. The police refuse to become involved in blatant public order offences by both Charles Green and Ally McCoist. Alex Salmond asks HMRC 'something' on their behalf. We're not allowed to know what he asked. We can all guess though.

Anyone attempting to tell the truth about the reality of the situation, as we have seen, is subject to all sorts of scrutiny, veiled threats and intimidation, and then either dismissed as a fantasist or smeared as a Celtic fan.

This conspiracy involves what is known as the MSM, in otherwords Glasgow based media sources who continually suppress bad news stories and run with delusional nonsense instead.

2) The Hillsborough enquiry

A mass cover-up by the police which has only recently been exposed. Bettison resigns.

It now appears that up to 144 testimonies of the events of the day were 'engineered'.

i.e. these people were ordered to lie.

A total scandal when you consider there were multiple fatalities.

3) The Jimmy Savile debacle

The worst is possibly yet to come with this and it's undoubtedly the worst of the lot. It seems absolutely impossible that this was simply a case of people 'not knowing' the real Jimmy Savile.

So he had friends in high places who not only covered for him, they were possibly actively colluding with him at the same time.

A true disgrace.

So is it the case that society's values are simply an illusion designed to keep it's most unintelligent citizens in check, whilst those at the top end can do no wrong, and when they do it's simply a 'lapse' or an 'error of judgement' whereas when your lowlife is picked up for doing exactly the same crime off the streets he is branded for life for that crime?

Of course it is, only a fool would have you believe otherwise.

I agree.

Jail sentences for random arses joking about riots on Facebook.

Fat Sally then encourages (indirectly) peepul to firebomb Raith Director's houses and nary a word is said.

Something not right and funny handshakes are more than likely involved.

---

On a side note, I recently noticed that a "barrel" (as used by the offshore industry - 35 American gallons) fits into a cubic metre 6.28 times. Or twice pi.

Clearly something masonic going on there- pyramids on the dollar bill etc.

I'll probably be tracked down and killed for bringing this into the public domain, but someone has to do something.

boofon this is a serious point I'm making so no handshaker jokes please.

The real point I'm making is believe nothing you are told.

People are smeared by those in power simply for having the temerity to question them.

We live in a two-tier society.

Whereby, if you have money and influence, you can essentially do what you like, and are unlikely to have to answer for it.

If you don't have money and influence you will answer extremely heavily for things which seem very insignificant in relative terms.

That's why these three things happened, and were allowed to go unquestioned for such a significant period of time.

Any others?

we all should have our own values, if we follow the values of others or percieved values of others then we'd all be fukked, people put theselves on a pedestal and people follow.... life is driven by followers, some lead, some are good leaaders but the majority are not.

go with your heart and soul thats all the guidance you require.

All well and good on an individual level.

These types of instances above affect vast numbers of people, both directly and indirectly, for many years.

For instance I spent a pile of cash following the Dons during the tax evasion years for Rangers. So did thousands of others, for all the other clubs too.

Are we likely to get this back? No.

Same goes for the lost lives of those involved with Hillsborough and Savile.

All of which could have been avoided if the truth was allowed to be told in the first place.

Why is the truth not allowed to be told in the first place is my question?

boofon this is a serious point I'm making so no handshaker jokes please.

The real point I'm making is believe nothing you are told.

People are smeared by those in power simply for having the temerity to question them.

We live in a two-tier society.

Whereby, if you have money and influence, you can essentially do what you like, and are unlikely to have to answer for it.

If you don't have money and influence you will answer extremely heavily for things which seem very insignificant in relative terms.

That's why these three things happened, and were allowed to go unquestioned for such a significant period of time.

Any others?

That's the way the world works everywhere and it'll never be any different.

All well and good on an individual level.

These types of instances above affect vast numbers of people, both directly and indirectly, for many years.

For instance I spent a pile of cash following the Dons during the tax evasion years for Rangers. So did thousands of others, for all the other clubs too.

Are we likely to get this back? No.

Same goes for the lost lives of those involved with Hillsborough and Savile.

All of which could have been avoided if the truth was allowed to be told in the first place.

Why is the truth not allowed to be told in the first place is my question?

The truth outs those who hide behind the truth TUP, you know the answer to the questions you put, life is 1 big fecken conspiracy.

Since the dawn of time life favours the powerfull, those who stand-up against it with great gusto will pay the ultimate price, those who know the truth or seek the truth are made out to be crazy or mis-guided hippies, idiots, fantasists.

The question I would have if this has all been conspiracy, why now has all this came to light? why have the conspircy team allowed these things to now reach the public domain?

The question I would have if this has all been conspiracy, why now has all this came to light? why have the conspircy team allowed these things to now reach the public domain?

It's a time thing. It's always the same with these conspiracies. Let time run it's course and THEN tell the truth, as if you intended to all along. That way most of the main protagonists are either dead or too old to care.

1) Rangers - the tax unpaid was going back so far and was so collosal, almost

I think the answer is fairly simple, it's self preservation. Nobody is willing to put their heads on the chopping block when the stakes are so high.

But some of these things involve multiple agency cover-ups.

So it cannot be the case that nobody involved wishes to tell the truth, and put their views in the public domain.

You would imagine that there must be folk who had serious misgivings about all three things at the time who were not listened to.

It therefore suggests that each situation was engineered by the rich and powerful to a totally dishonest end.

Why?

What else do they have to hide which may be exposed by exposing these things?

Good, we're getting somewhere now.

If we accept that society is engineered from on high, which it appears we do, it begs a further question.

Why would those engineering society seek to promote a football club followed by the type of scum they seek to persecute to such a lofty position in our footballing landscape?

Why would they let them away with it?

Why also would the Savile conspirators seek to cover for what was undoubtedly a sick of mind individual on so many levels for so long?

The young lassies on TOTP thing you can almost understand, it went on, keep it quiet kind of thing.

The sick hospital perversions? Why would anyone in their right mind wish to protect Savile from such grave accusations?

So the point is, if society is engineered from on high, why is it engineered in such a disastrous, dishonest, mendacious and downright illegal way?

Why not engineer things to achieve a satisfying end?

Good, we're getting somewhere now.

If we accept that society is engineered from on high, which it appears we do, it begs a further question.

Why would those engineering society seek to promote a football club followed by the type of scum they seek to persecute to such a lofty position in our footballing landscape?

Why would they let them away with it?

Why also would the Savile conspirators seek to cover for what was undoubtedly a sick of mind individual on so many levels for so long?

The young lassies on TOTP thing you can almost understand, it went on, keep it quiet kind of thing.

The sick hospital perversions? Why would anyone in their right mind wish to protect Savile from such grave accusations?

So the point is, if society is engineered from on high, why is it engineered in such a disastrous, dishonest, mendacious and downright illegal way?

Why not engineer things to achieve a satisfying end?

lets reverse the norm then.

maybe our inner instincts are being supressed by "society" maybe greed, power, perversion is the real us, and those in power know it, maybe they know there's no God, no consequence to our actions, so why give a fukk? maybe evil is conquering good and were being sold a lie, maybe evil is the all powerful and good is not, so to control evil and allow it to flourish, you have to have good, as everyone cant have the power to be evil or powerfull, that couldnt work, sell them that everyone being loving, caring and sharing will work then you have a far better balance to what life is really all about.

Greed and Power.

I don't think life is about greed and power from my point of view anyway as these two things certainly do not motivate me.

It certainly seems that bad is almost encouraged to flourish in the face of good, why else would we have people covering bad things up with more bad things i.e. lies.

The issue with it all is that folk suffer needlessly because of it. What might start out as a white lie quickly becomes a conspiracy.

I don't think those in power ever really answer for wrongdoing and I believe your life is fixed from the day you are born to the day you die, give or take one or two small variations.

I don't think life is about greed and power from my point of view anyway as these two things certainly do not motivate me.

It certainly seems that bad is almost encouraged to flourish in the face of good, why else would we have people covering bad things up with more bad things i.e. lies.

The issue with it all is that folk suffer needlessly because of it. What might start out as a white lie quickly becomes a conspiracy.

I don't think those in power ever really answer for wrongdoing and I believe your life is fixed from the day you are born to the day you die, give or take one or two small variations.

I really believe that they thought Saville and his mates were humpin 14-15yr old quines and they thought it was acceptable and just part of the era and life-style, no one complained, they were stars, they had champers, , drugs and they were all having a great time, time moves on and peoples opinions change and when people start to dig deeper, its never what it seems to be on the surface.

I'm not sure people's opinions have changed.

People still want to shag young lassies who are borderline legal.

Look at the schoolteacher boy recently for proof of that.

I can understand that being covered up to an extent. It's legal to do it in other countries such as France.

What I cannot understand is the cover up when Savile took things to an altogether more twisted level.

I'm not sure people's opinions have changed.

People still want to shag young lassies who are borderline legal.

Look at the schoolteacher boy recently for proof of that.

I can understand that being covered up to an extent. It's legal to do it in other countries such as France.

What I cannot understand is the cover up when Savile took things to an altogether more twisted level.

Savile obviously knew enough about the proclivities of certain powerful individuals (probably through sharing an "Eiffel Tower" over a 12 year old) that meant he knew he was pretty much untouchable - hence he even joked about what he got up to on TV, knowing nothing would be said or done.

Savile obviously knew enough about the proclivities of certain powerful individuals (probably through sharing an "Eiffel Tower" over a 12 year old) that meant he knew he was pretty much untouchable - hence he even joked about what he got up to on TV, knowing nothing would be said or done.

Correct.

So the reason it is covered up is so as not to expose further uncomfortable truths.

Which points to all this being the tip of a colossal iceberg.

I agree.

Jail sentences for random arses joking about riots on Facebook.

Fat Sally then encourages (indirectly) peepul to firebomb Raith Director's houses and nary a word is said.

Something not right and funny handshakes are more than likely involved.

---

On a side note, I recently noticed that a "barrel" (as used by the offshore industry - 35 American gallons) fits into a cubic metre 6.28 times. Or twice pi.

Clearly something masonic going on there- pyramids on the dollar bill etc.

I'll probably be tracked down and killed for bringing this into the public domain, but someone has to do something.

Anyone who kens anything about the black stuff knows that 1 bbl is equal to 42 US Gallons.

:dc:

Correct.

So the reason it is covered up is so as not to expose further uncomfortable truths.

Undoubtedly.

I'm surprised Louis Theroux was allowed to make that documentary a few years ago - unless it was a deliberate ploy to get the plebs thinking "there's something nae right about thon fixing-it boy" so that there would be little surprise when the story eventually broke, and we would be less inclined to scratch beneath the surface to see what was really going on.

Anyone who kens anything about the black stuff knows that 1 bbl is equal to 42 US Gallons.

Thanks. I'm not American (thank fuck) so wasn't sure of the number, but was going on what someone told me - maybe it's 35/36 UK Gallons?

I work in metric - so around 160 litres.

Still 6.28 of the fuckers to a cubic metre though, which was the crux of my point

Edit - to change a double post.

3.79 litres to a US Gallon.

42 US Gallons in a barrel.

42 x 3.79 = 159.18 litres to a barrel.

1000 litres / 159.18 = 6.282

6.282 / 2 = 3.141

pi = 3.141.

It works to a further decimal place, and probably beyond if you use a more precise measure than 3.79L to start with.

You can't tell me that this is not suspicious in the extreme, unless you happen to believe in perfect numbers.

Correct.

They're now talking about a paedophile ring with links to Downing Street.

I'd suggest that your last statement there is pretty much a racing certainty.

They're now talking about a paedophile ring with links to Downing Street.

I'd suggest that your last statement there is pretty much a racing certainty.

Hmmmm... A paedophile ring linked to the Prime Minister.

I guess it's okay for a Prime Minister to drop bombs on kids, shoot kids, or starve kids to death, folk are happy enough for that to happen. Fuck it, people will wave the shit out of their flags when Tony and George do that. But shoving their cocks in a kid, that gets the big reaction from the media?

No, we only murder kids, honest. We'd never fuck one. That would be sick

war_blair_bush,0.jpg

If anyone has a spare couple of days with nothing to do, I'd recommend digesting all 319 pages of the Savile thread currently getting serious traffic on the David Icke site, I've barely spent more than 5 minutes on any other website since I stumbled across the thread a few days ago. Some incredible digging and researching and joining-of-dots going on. What a world we live in.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=222773

If anyone has a spare couple of days with nothing to do, I'd recommend digesting all 319 pages of the Savile thread currently getting serious traffic on the David Icke site, I've barely spent more than 5 minutes on any other website since I stumbled across the thread a few days ago. Some incredible digging and researching and joining-of-dots going on. What a world we live in.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=222773

Are there pictures?