Maguire

Haha how did that escalate?

Knew him originally cos he went out with my bird at the times best mate. Never really got on. Then when they had split up he hit a lassie I know one night. All kicked off.

He tried to get Diamond to start with me in paramount one night after it. He didn't get very far either.

His bird and her mum came on here and threatened me over here back in the day. Think I'd said hopefully he broke his leg. Was just before his cup the ear celebration at Easter Road. Like to think that was aimed at me.

• Upvote 2
  • Admin

Knew him originally cos he went out with my bird at the times best mate. Never really got on. Then when they had split up he hit a lassie I know one night. All kicked off.

He tried to get Diamond to start with me in paramount one night after it. He didn't get very far either.

His bird and her mum came on here and threatened me over here back in the day. Think I'd said hopefully he broke his leg. Was just before his cup the ear celebration at Easter Road. Like to think that was aimed at me.

His mum and bird threatened the use of lawyers over Roberto's (RIP) posts too.

I told them to fuck off.

• Upvote 2

He should sign up here, there's a thread for him

Mind when priory was mental though. Queues all the way up to TK's. Mental scraps.

I mind riding a bird in there that you probably went to school with (not your sister)

Fa? Priory carry ons were something else. We had a mass brawl on my 21st in fancy dress.

Ha ha that’s superb mate. He does seem like an absolute mong like so nice one for putting him in his place. Diamond was indeed a twat. Seen him in town heaps and always a fucking state

His mum and bird threatened the use of lawyers over Roberto's (RIP) posts too.

I told them to fuck off.

Fuck I totally forgot about that ha ha what a bunch of beauts

Fa? Priory carry ons were something else. We had a mass brawl on my 21st in fancy dress.

My mate was the one who got caught up in that scuffle with Kerr (another bellend)

Ha ha that’s superb mate. He does seem like an absolute mong like so nice one for putting him in his place. Diamond was indeed a twat. Seen him in town heaps and always a fucking state

Fuck I totally forgot about that ha ha what a bunch of beauts

My mate was the one who got caught up in that scuffle with Kerr (another bellend)

Must have a mutual friend then as I have been known to share an aperitif with the boy that smacked Kerr that night.

Must have a mutual friend then as I have been known to share an aperitif with the boy that smacked Kerr that night.

Ah sorry my mate is the other guy (JR). I know of the lad who actually decked Kerr, think he went to St Machar same as me but only know through reputation