Richard Whitehead

Bladerunner

I was fortunate enough to miss that shite tonight as I'm in London on a two day meeting for work. As part of that we had a guest speaker tonight before dinner.

Richard Whitehead who won the 200 metre gold medal at the paralympics.

All I can say is wowsers. What a magnificent human being.

Listened to him for 30 minutes speaking about what drove him to success.

Felt utterly humbled listening to what motivated him to become the athlete he is.

Terry Fox. Terry Fox

Up there with the most emotional moments in my life listening to what he had to say about his goals and motivation.

A truly humbling night in my life and has my thinking now about all sorts of shit.

He's away to do John O'Groats to Land's End.

Mind blowing.

Puts the charlatans we have pretending to be professional footballers into perspective and has me thinking about life in a different life.

A game changing night for me.

Incredible.

Puts the charlatans we have pretending to be professional footballers into perspective and has me thinking about life in a different life.

Incredible.

The evening appears to have been so "life-changing" (gay.gif) that you've lost the ability to think clearly.

The first fella was good on Countdown too.

Bladerunner

I was fortunate enough to miss that shite tonight as I'm in London on a two day meeting for work. As part of that we had a guest speaker tonight before dinner.

Richard Whitehead who won the 200 metre gold medal at the paralympics.

All I can say is wowsers. What a magnificent human being.

Listened to him for 30 minutes speaking about what drove him to success.

Felt utterly humbled listening to what motivated him to become the athlete he is.

Terry Fox. Terry Fox

Up there with the most emotional moments in my life listening to what he had to say about his goals and motivation.

A truly humbling night in my life and has my thinking now about all sorts of shit.

He's away to do John O'Groats to Land's End.

Mind blowing.

A game changing night for me.

Incredible.

Nice one Boofon, that would have been brilliant to have been at. As you say a very brave guy who must have had some great stories to tell. Who arranged for him to be the guest speaker?