Sky On Demand

daytripping

Anyone sussed it yet, I have the router hooked up to the box and seem to have loads of films to download, still can't find the stuff like the Iplayer, can't find a online guide to all the films on it either, there seems to be over 500, too many to just flick through and look for a good one, I want to peruse a menu without trawling through the whole menu!

Anyone sussed it yet, I have the router hooked up to the box and seem to have loads of films to download, still can't find the stuff like the Iplayer, can't find a online guide to all the films on it either, there seems to be over 500, too many to just flick through and look for a good one, I want to peruse a menu without trawling through the whole menu!

Is that Sky Anytime + you mean?

With the movies I just use the genre function. Family, Comedy, Action etc. Also use the search function for a specific movie. Just type the first couple of letters of a movie and search for it. It's a doddle.