Who's Your Top Five Players?

1. Anderson

2. Fraser

3. Hayes

4. McGinn

5. Reynolds

That's alphabetical order but if I had to choose in order of preference I'd have them as.

1. Anderson

2. Fraser

3. McGinn

4. Hayes

5. Reynolds

Interesting that my top two consist of our most experienced (& as close to a legend as we've had in years) & one of our least experienced but most exciting players we've had in years (& player to show most potential in years)

Great that I can have a player such as Hayes (a player I wanted us to sign for ages) as far down as forth in my list. (shows great improvement in the squad)

Was tempted to throw in various others over Reynolds but hard to keep him out when one form.

I'd guess that my top four will likely be in most (if not all's) top five but maybe in varying orders.

What's your top 5 & in order of preference?

Maybe someone else can start a bottom 5 (but that may not be a wise idea) Could certainly easily do a bottom 2 :laughing:

Depends on what context?

- current form

- players you just like

- value overall to the club?

- most important to the team?

Think the best way to put it is, which 5 players would we miss most when they are out of the team.

Currently I'd say;

McGinn - without his 6 goals in 6 games, where would we be?

Fraser - he's created a load of chances

Osborne - No-one else like him in midfield to break up the play

Anderson - The leader - brings balance to centre of defence and not two lefties playing there.

Jack - miss him at right back as it means Ozzy sometimes has to play there taking him out of midfield

Anderson - The leader - brings balance to centre of defence and not two lefties playing there.

Jack - miss him at right back as it means Ozzy sometimes has to play there taking him out of midfield

Agree

Hard to argue with that,

On form Milsom and Verno would have to be considered! Also big andy!

Yeah it's a shame that they have dropped out for me but in all honesty the only one either (on form) could replace in my preferred list would be Reynolds.

Milsom was fantastic & wish we could get him back to that so he's able to contest "the list" :laughing: & Vernon also cos with these players around him he SHOULD be a 20 goal a season Striker.

Let's hope we eventually get a team full of all our top players fit & on decent form fighting to get places in the starting 11 :crossfingers:

Depends on what context?

- current form

- players you just like

- value overall to the club?

- most important to the team?

Think the best way to put it is, which 5 players would we miss most when they are out of the team.

Currently I'd say;

On this season's form or your preference over the season so far.

Hayes for example. As players you miss when out of team. How many games has he come off the bench & raised the game to a new level?

Hard to to say he's not missed over some you have mentioned also

STFU you clown.

My point is that how can you put a player in the top 5 when he basically hasn't kicked a ball for 14 months since his injury against Rangers?

You feel the need to reply to all my posts.

Obsession

:sleeping:

Maybe because he's one of our best 5 players?

I don't see anything about not allowing injured players to take part in this.

Once again you jump in feet first. Your opinion in this is required for your top 5 players. Other people's choices have got fuck all to do with you.

To clarify. If we had Messi on our books but he was out injured would you say he's not one of our best 5 players?

The obsession thing I like. Very much. :clangers2:

• Downvote 1

Maybe because he's one of our best 5 players?

I don't see anything about not allowing injured players to take part in this.

Once again you jump in feet first. Your opinion in this is required for your top 5 players. Other people's choices have got fuck all to do with you.

To clarify. If we had Messi on our books but he was out injured would you say he's not one of our best 5 players?

The obsession thing I like. Very much. :clangers2:

You are a complete and utter tit.

Milsom is not in the top 5, injured or not.

Messi!! :laughing::clangers:

That'll be the end of any debate had with a halfwit such as yourself.

You are a complete and utter tit.

Milsom is not in the top 5, injured or not.

Messi!! :laughing::clangers:

That'll be the end of any debate had with a halfwit such as yourself.

He's not in your top 5.

You seem to be somewhat missing the point Kev. You're nae really one for a debate anyway. It's your way or the highway.

This is the kind of question I'd asked my table members in Primary 5 just before we were dished out our text books.

'Who's your number 1'

'What's your top 5 players'

'when playing cuppy, who you going to be, I bugsy being Duncan Shearer'.

'What 5 girls would you kiss'

Depends if it was cuppy doubles or singles, picking a good duo together was better for moral than picking two players individually.

With you it is.

You're a tit.

Sorry...a clueless tit.

Night night

A parochial, naive cunt, you might say.

This is the kind of question I'd asked my table members in Primary 5 just before we were dished out our text books.

'Who's your number 1'

Yes, a bit juvenile right enough. What next - which players' haircut do you like best?

'Who's your number 1'

You're fast becoming the voice of reason.

What's happening?