Match Day Top 5 Players

This can be a thread for folk to post their favoured "top 5 on the day" after being at games.

Would suggest that only folk that attend the games can actually post their preferred 5 in this thread.

Unless live game viewers are allowed to post a "less creditable" list ;) but I'll leave that open to the masses to decide on that one. :thumbup1:

This can be a thread for folk to post their favoured "top 5 on the day" after being at games.

Would suggest that only folk that attend the games can actually post their preferred 5 in this thread.

Unless live game viewers are allowed to post a "less creditable" list ;) but I'll leave that open to the masses to decide on that one. :thumbup1:

We might've struggled to get 5 last weekend

what happens if the standard of performance has dropped compared to what we know they can do and we can't name a top 5??

You can always pick a top 5, even if they under perform but that will add to the debate :dontknow:

He's yet to start his other thread, Match Day Bottom 6 players.

With Brown in charge, that will be all of them for FnD...

Shut up you child

that rules out 75% of folk on here then ;)

Did you have good seats at Pittodrie last Tuesday and Victoria Park on Saturday?

You already know (if you looked on here) that I couldn't make them as was flying to Copenhagen for one & was at cousins B'day party on fri so didn't book ticket for sat in case it went to waste as wouldn't be fit for traveling up.

If yer trying to dig at my non attendance yer wasting yer time.

I go when I'm home to all the home & away games I can get. & being offshore means I do miss a few.

You already know (if you looked on here) that I couldn't make them as was flying to Copenhagen for one & was at cousins B'day party on fri so didn't book ticket for sat in case it went to waste as wouldn't be fit for traveling up.

I go when I'm home to all the home & away games I can get. & being offshore means I do miss a few.

Why are you so highly strung?

It's obvious folk are winding you up on purpose. Take a step or twa back from the keyboard min.

It was a bit of a wind up, but at the same time, you seem most vocal about the last two games, yet are saying in this thread that people shouldn't butt in with opinions if they aren't at games.

On a more serious point, the last game I missed was ICT away (actually, maybe Dunfermline away) The last 2 games are not our worst 2 performances in that time, but they are our worst 2 results. I wouldn't say there is anything to get worked up about yet, but of Brown does persist with a couple of things that continue not to work, I'd worry. It is more personnel utilisation than tactics though.