R.i.p Grandad

fatshaft

What comedies do you like exactly?

He doesn't really like comedies or laughter. He prefers watching human autopsy's and documentary's about the effects of ambient temperature and pressure conditions on the water retention properties of metal oxide pigments for wall coatings.

I also think he plays a bit of golf in his spare time, but he doesn't like to talk about it.

• Upvote 4

Sorry if I offended your Englerlush sense of humour Mr. Double barrel.

At least I've never lost my career by being a dick, a racist pompous dick as it turned out.

HIGNFY the only comedy worth watching on TV these days.

Simmer doon Roquette min.

Wafer-thin slice of banter between two old pals - that's all that was....

Wasn't anything personal. Not until you came along and made it all so that is.

Dad's Army, like Only Fools and Horses, is comedy for the feeble minded.

I hope the rest of them die before the night's out.

I don't like Dad's Army but in a poofy way I like it coz my dad used to watch it, he found it hysterical, I used to watch him watching it.

I do love Delboy though.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-20239694

Thoughts with his freinds and family at this sad time :cry:

Well, I'll be honest, I thought each and every one of the Dad's Army actors were long deid.

Tragic news, though. Have to count Dad's Army as one of my favourite comedy series' of all time. I regularly listen to the Radio Shows and watch the original series'.

Private Fraser still my favourite... his doom-laden stories were fucking hilarious.

I shall raise a glass to you this weekend, Lance Corporal Jones.

5200_gall_003.jpg

He doesn't really like comedies or laughter. He prefers watching human autopsy's and documentary's about the effects of ambient temperature and pressure conditions on the water retention properties of metal oxide pigments for wall coatings.

I also think he plays a bit of golf in his spare time, but he doesn't like to talk about it.

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Well, I'll be honest, I thought each and every one of the Dad's Army actors were long deid.

Tragic news, though. Have to count Dad's Army as one of my favourite comedy series' of all time. I regularly listen to the Radio Shows and watch the original series'.

Private Fraser still my favourite... his doom-laden stories were fucking hilarious.

I shall raise a glass to you this weekend, Lance Corporal Jones.

5200_gall_003.jpg

I fully expect this cunt to be in with Savile now you've just said that. :clangers2:

I fully expect this cunt to be in with Savile now you've just said that. :clangers2:

Oh, for sure he has that look about him. Definite potential for Kiddy Fiddling to come out... just check him out and tell me that wasn't a face made for molestoring.

article-2229331-15E616DF000005DC-880_306x423.jpg

That doesn't detract from the fact that he was brilliantly funny. Comedic genius and kiddy groping are in no way mutually exclusive, in the same way I like a bit of Gary Glitter, me. Musically, rather than 'recreationally'.

Michael Jackson? Some banging tunes right there, and also he liked a bit of young 'un.

Despicable, certainly.

Talented, definitely.

The two states can exist in tandem, and revelations of sexual misdeeds and reprehensibility don't suddenly invalidate the body of work.

You're smart enough to know that without having to be told.

I know I am ;)