Holiday 2013 Thread

What kinda music you into zander? Go to trouw or gashouder. will be a cracking line up at bth if your into your techno. I was meant to be in Berlin at new year but it's all fallen flat. Be heading early next year though for a full weekedn in Berghain/Panorama bar :hypno:

Fancied Gashouder but its sold out anything techno or deep house along that sort of lines.

Was in Tressor in Berlin last year place was class.

Fancied Gashouder but its sold out anything techno or deep house along that sort of lines.

Was in Tressor in Berlin last year place was class.

You have the same taste in music as me then my good man. i was meant to be down to warehouse project on 30th nov for vath and loco dice but im goin to be offshore for it! bit of a cunt like but had 3 weeks in ibiza in the summer and hit sonar festival in june so you canna do them all.... All to do again next year aswell :dance:

Fuck your mates off and fly solo, I done it a few times in Ibiza this year and weirdly i had a few of the better nights on my own. Dont need to worry about any cunt and can get as wrecked as you want and mingle with the rest of the creatures :suicide:

I've got 2 tickets and an apartment in manchester city centre going for £200 the lot if your interested or know anyone who might be keen????