R.i.p. Jack Duckworth

fatshaft

I thought he was already dead?

It's a surreal world at the moment, with loads of folk dying you thought had already died.

I think this is all part of the Elite's plans to skim the very cream of the entertainment industry, in order to have top notch entertainment when the 2012 cataclysm occurs.

These guys aren't dying, they're faking their own deaths and are being whisked off to some secret Illuminati, Templar, Masonic lair in the Rocky Mountains to keep the Rothschilds, the Windsors, the Rockefellers and the McPhersons amused while the world outside burns.

You can just imagine these super-rich sorts, sucking back their champagney and caviars, rolling around in mirth to Clive Dunn's, "They don't like it up 'em, you see? Them Fuzzy Wuzzies." And Jack Duckworth's regailing the elite with tales of whippets and Newcastle Brown in an incomprehensible Northern Accent.

And who do you think is purloining all the underage fanny for these billionaires, as it appens?

Expect to see other entertainment glitterati, like Michael Barrymore, Ken Dodd, and Lisa Tarbuck 'tragically dying' before December 21st.

ken-dodd-insurance-431.jpg

I think this is all part of the Elite's plans to skim the very cream of the entertainment industry, in order to have top notch entertainment when the 2012 cataclysm occurs.

These guys aren't dying, they're faking their own deaths and are being whisked off to some secret Illuminati, Templar, Masonic lair in the Rocky Mountains to keep the Rothschilds, the Windsors, the Rockefellers and the McPhersons amused while the world outside burns.

You can just imagine these super-rich sorts, sucking back their champagney and caviars, rolling around in mirth to Clive Dunn's, "They don't like it up 'em, you see? Them Fuzzy Wuzzies." And Jack Duckworth's regailing the elite with tales of whippets and Newcastle Brown in an incomprehensible Northern Accent.

And who do you think is purloining all the underage fanny for these billionaires, as it appens?

Expect to see other entertainment glitterati, like Michael Barrymore, Ken Dodd, and Lisa Tarbuck 'tragically dying' before December 21st.

ken-dodd-insurance-431.jpg

I think your on to something but you have got the location of the lair wrong, looking closely at the past few "deaths" they both seem to have taken place in Tenerife, I think the location of their lair is a secret entrance in the volcanic crater of Mount Teide.

As for Lisa Tarbuck, she would die of a sare airse and fanny after I finished with the fat bint :spunk:

I think your on to something but you have got the location of the lair wrong, looking closely at the past few "deaths" they both seem to have taken place in Tenerife, I think the location of their lair is a secret entrance in the volcanic crater of Mount Teide.

As for Lisa Tarbuck, she would die of a sare airse and fanny after I finished with the fat bint :spunk:

She's a belter on Mount Pleasant. :hysterical: