Which Other Spl Players (Celtic Not Included)

Obviously this is hypothetical?

Mackay-Stephen for me. He has a big future ahead of him, very much like wee Ryan Fraser.

McClean of St Mirren is doing well, similar to Venon, except on form and can finish from further out (don't we know it).

Keepers.. Not great choice / selection. I don't know what he has been like this season but Darren Randolph was decent last season and season before. We would need to look further a field for a new goalie I reckon.

hibs - griffiths

inverness - foran and a. shinnie

county - brittain

hearts - none imo

killie - cammy bell (but only just dont rate him as much as some, realistically the keeper will need to come from outwith scotland)

st johnstone - mackay and nade would improve our squad

st mirren - goodwin (would prefer retain osbourne or sign brittain tho)

united - daly, russell and mackay-steven

dundee - none imo

motherwell - hately, saunders and higdon

and nearly all those players are out of contract soon

Hibs - Griffiths

Inverness - A Shinnie

Dundee Utd - Mackay-Steven, Russell

Motherwell - The keeper

Hearts - Ryan McGowan

St Mirren - Paul McGowan

St Johnstone - maybe Murray Davidson

Ross County - Nobody

Kilmarnock - Nobody

Dundee - Nobody

The only realistic target would be Shinnie - the others are either out of our wage budget, will go to England, or are under contract

for me we would have to improve between the sticks

either Cammy Bell or Jamie McDonald i would accept to replace clangers.

in defence i don't think we couls improve much with any iother SPL players

Midfield- Mackay-Stevens.

Griffiths and Bell would do me for now.

Safe to say budgets or contract lengths don't count with this or you would have said so.

I'd also take the Ross County manager 6 months earlier than the current plan.

He's one weird looking fucker of a man. Saw him on Sportscene last weekend and about pissed myself laughing. Shirt about 3 sizes too small and a chin like Desperate Dan.

He's also shit.

You obviously know very little about football, boof.

Verno would get 10+ goals from.rebounds from Rankin's squigglers, it would be a great asset to our team.

Fact.

You obviously know very little about football, boof.

Verno would get 10+ goals from.rebounds from Rankin's squigglers, it would be a great asset to our team.

Fact.

He looks too much like Desperate Dan to be a good footballer. Naive attitude you have there to dismiss someone's opinion 360.

Thought you didn't have such a parochial outlook. :angry:

Hibs - Griffiths

Inverness - A Shinnie

Dundee Utd - Mackay-Steven, Russell

Motherwell - The keeper

Hearts - Ryan McGowan

St Mirren - Paul McGowan

St Johnstone - maybe Murray Davidson

Ross County - Nobody

Kilmarnock - Nobody

Dundee - Nobody

The only realistic target would be Shinnie - the others are either out of our wage budget, will go to England, or are under contract

Ross co have Britton & I'd certainly have him in our side over Clark any day of the week

If I was looking at the postions we most needed strengthened rather than just which players are good enough to get into our side (there are a quite a few of those) I'd probably go for something like..

Johnny Russell (to play through the middle in competition with and provide something different from Vernon)

Darren Randolph (no need to explain)

Ryan McGowan (Another proven full back would settle the back line even more)

Mackay-Steven and Griffiths would of course walk into the team but I think the 4 above are would be more "complimentary" to the squad we have. ie Fraser and McGinn are doing pretty well for us at the moment.

A more interesting question might be which REALISTIC targets should we be looking at for next year and who would you release to make space in the squad for them.

Personally Fallon and Clark would be near the top of my list for replacement. Need to think over who with mind you..