Summer Fitba

23 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be in favour of summer football?

• Yes - Starting in February
    • Yes - Starting in March
    • No

Imagine how you'd feel if you lived in a proper cold country! ;)

Anyway, I agree, Summer Fitba would be great.

well dress like normal folk do in winter then.

It's still freezing on yer pus, and I'm nae sure G4S are keen on balaclavas. Just seems like common sense.

Don't think I've seen this asked in a while but surely it must be discussed alongside the league reconstruction.

common snese would be to solve the root causes of scottish footballs problems and not seek some novelty quick fix solution.

Which is why I said alongside.

the weather isnt the problem.

some might argue that the festive season is the best period in the scot football calendar.

and its debatable whether more people would attend matches in summer than the rest of teh year.

Well I say it's pish. I enjoy turning up with a dons top and a pair of jeans instead of a jumper, jacket, long johns, wooly socks and boots. It's just better! I would argue that it's pretty bowf and the only good thing is that it gives you something to do on Boxing Day.

And yes, it is debatable. Hence the debate.

Well I say it's pish. I enjoy turning up with a dons top and a pair of jeans instead of a jumper, jacket, long johns, wooly socks and boots. It's just better! I would argue that it's pretty bowf and the only good thing is that it gives you something to do on Boxing Day.

And yes, it is debatable. Hence the debate.

are you the dons equivalent of those fat topless tattooed geordies on the gallowgate every 2nd week?

Just gives more excuses for folk not to go, which is a big issue for Scottish fitba nowadays.

A lot of folk base their opinion on this on how fine it'd be to get pissed in beer gardens.

crowds are up this year and we are closing in on a sell out. I'd say people were looking for a reason to go back rather than a reason not to go.