What's The Biggest Pish You Ever Done?

terenceandphilip

Mine was just the other night. Took so long in the night I was nearly fully awake by the time I was finished. It was ridiculous, just went on and on and on and I hadn't even been drinking. What's that about? Usually a night time pish can be done whilst remaining more or less asleep.

Most needing a pish is obviously on buses to away games in the olden days, but those moments of desperation never gave rise to monster pishes, just mightily relieved ones.

Mine was just the other night. Took so long in the night I was nearly fully awake by the time I was finished. It was ridiculous, just went on and on and on and I hadn't even been drinking. What's that about? Usually a night time pish can be done whilst remaining more or less asleep.

Most needing a pish is obviously on buses to away games in the olden days, but those moments of desperation never gave rise to monster pishes, just mightily relieved ones.

A pish after a night on the ectos is sheer heaven and seems to last for 10 minutes.

School Trip to Spain, we bussed it from Aberdeen. Never again.

Anyway, on the way back, we were stopping for the night just outside Paris. For some reason, I didnt piss at all since the spain-france border. The bus driver locked up the bus toilet. Bastard probably didnt want to clean up pre-teen piss, shite and perhaps cum. We did have courtesy stops, but I have no idea why I didnt go during these breaks. When I got the reception, I was absolutely BUSTING to relieve myself, so much so, it was getting painful. When I got to the bog, it was the happiest feeling in the world and think I pissed for a straight minute.

Nowt like the pish you get on a saturday morning after a friday night in the pub. Fit aboot longest chunder? Had an epic one on tuesday due to having the norovirus, longest one note FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- I've ever done doon the chunty: 2min 42sec of spewing up ma supper. Followed by fluey symptoms and a side order of explosive skitters all wednesday. Nae nice.

Chunder is the worst word I've ever heard. Posh boy word

Aussie actually...popularised over here by the Men at Work classic that was "Down Under"

"I come from a land down under

Where beer does flow and men chunder

Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?

You better run, you better take cover."