Don't know why i didn't expect the inevitable today.

We started the game off fine and despite some shaky moments in the 1st half we still looked comfortable but after the break we looked nervous and gave their midfield far too much space, i mean Wanyama totally strolled that game today.

The injury to Fraser completely affected the balance of the team but he wasn't helped by an inept performance by Clark and Hayes wasn't helped by Magennis on the other flank. We really gave the cunts far too much respect for some reason.

I only just made the game after working so had to get a ticket in the upper deck instead of my usual seat in the lower deck and it's the last time i'm going to sit there. Fucking pain in the arses at the back, total mongs who weren't even interested in the game just spouting shite.

Massive game next week now and looking at our casualty list it's really worrying :(

Just wish that we could afford the one person who influenced the whole game who was at the heart of every good Celtic move and broke up every good move we had

Played a blinder on both of their wings the right wing in the first half and the left wing in the second

His influence on the wide play was more than even our own wing king Ryan Fraser

I am of course talking about the main stand linesman who got about 3 things right all game

• Downvote 3

Just wish that we could afford the one person who influenced the whole game who was at the heart of every good Celtic move and broke up every good move we had

Played a blinder on both of their wings the right wing in the first half and the left wing in the second

His influence on the wide play was more than even our own wing king Ryan Fraser

I am of course talking about the main stand linesman who got about 3 things right all game

Aye Bamber you're right he had a shocker all afternoon. That Mulgrew really gets on my tits like, fucking child neglecting, lanky, cocky cunt

• Upvote 1

If I could see where the danger was going to come from, how can a professional manager not see?

Second half started and Celtic DEFENDERS were strolling from their own half with the ball and running to out 18 yard box with no one closing the ball at all, it was a matter of time where a shot would come in, oh it did - goal.

Our midfield was non existent and apart from first 5 minutes we were absolutely fucking shit.

We as fans didn't help either, we were nowhere to be heard. Awful atmosphere.

From first whistle Craig Brown played for a draw or on the hope we'd snatch something. He shat it, and it was the most dreadful game I've ever witnessed live, and I really mean that.

The players I don't blame, the manager - I very much do today for not seeing the danger early in the secon half. Celtic strolled through so many fucking times and nothing was done, we let them do it and we sit here with0 points and pissed off.

Good luck getting fans back when you bottle it AT FUCKING HOME against a Celtic team who were never ever troubled. Shocking.

Yes, it's a big let-down, isn't it.

If I could see where the danger was going to come from, how can a professional manager not see?

Second half started and Celtic DEFENDERS were strolling from their own half with the ball and running to out 18 yard box with no one closing the ball at all, it was a matter of time where a shot would come in, oh it did - goal.

Our midfield was non existent and apart from first 5 minutes we were absolutely fucking shit.

From first whistle Craig Brown played for a draw or on the hope we'd snatch something. He shat it, and it was the most dreadful game I've ever witnessed live, and I really mean that.

The players I don't blame, the manager - I very much do today for not seeing the danger early in the secon half. Celtic strolled through so many fucking times and nothing was done, we let them do it and we sit here with0 points and pissed off.

Good luck getting fans back when you bottle it AT FUCKING HOME against a Celtic team who were never ever troubled. Shocking.

Nah mate the players have got to take the blame too. You could tell from a lot of their body language that they didn't believe they could win that game in the 2nd half.

Another thing i've just realised what the glory hunting Tim cunts was singing was "Wembley, Wembley". Aye good one, like they honestly think they're going to make it to the Champs League final. Delusional or what???? :nutter:

• Admin

Didn't play with any heart or determination to follow up loose balls, or go into 50/50's, or close down.

Chris fucking Clark.

Langfield's kicking was atrocious, and only got worse when he was under pressure on the ball. :clangers2:

Gave them far too much space and played too deep.Their central defenders were given ample time to stroll from the back with the ball into the centre as well

Not forgetting the referee and main stand linesman were cunting cunts.

Re the crowd, was there any evidence of tims in the home end? On the random crowd shots shown on TV there was not much animation on 50/50 calls from the main stand, normally the cants are up in arms about decisions that the ref has got 99% right.

We were beat as soon as Clark went into the heart of our midfield.

Add Magennis (worse than Mackie) to that mix and a clearly unfit Rae (who has probably done more damage than good by playing), left Osbourne vastly outnumbered with very little to help him.

Rae did okay at times, but Magennis and Clark would struggle to get a game for my local amateur team.

Little wonder we were over-run at times.

• Admin

Re the crowd, was there any evidence of tims in the home end? On the random crowd shots shown on TV there was not much animation on 50/50 calls from the main stand, normally the cants are up in arms about decisions that the ref has got 99% right.

Young boy, roughly around me, sounded like he was 6-7, north east accent, "Come'on Celtic!"

Thought the first half was pretty even and expected similar in the second. I can only hope Rae's substitution at half-time was due to injury and not tactical. We seemed to play 5 at the back after that, with Ozzie and Clark in the centre of midfield, which was our undoing. The players' heads seemed to drop after that and we were totally overun in midfield, Christina might as well not have been on the park.

And Magennis wil never be a right back. Got forward a lot but far too slow in getting back when an attack broke down, leaving us far too exposed down that flank.

Thought the first half was pretty even and expected similar in the second. I can only hope Rae's substitution at half-time was due to injury and not tactical. We seemed to play 5 at the back after that, with Ozzie and Clark in the centre of midfield, which was our undoing. The players' heads seemed to drop after that and we were totally overun in midfield, Christina might as well not have been on the park.

And Magennis wil never be a right back. Got forward a lot but far too slow in getting back when an attack broke down, leaving us far too exposed down that flank.

Noticed in the first half that Fraser probably had to do more tracking than he's ever done before and wasn't exactly loving it ;)

You know what he meant

Cheers OJ, that's exactly what I meant. The last thing our midfield needs is Rae out injured for a few games and having to rely even more on Christina, so hopefully it was a precautionary sub more than anything else. Thought Rae was one of our better players in the first half, starting attacking moves and played a few good balls to Fraser.

The 50/50 Chris Clark had with centre midfielder of Celtic was embarrassing - he shat it more than normal. I cringed for him, total pap!!!!

I judged it a 60/40 in favor of Clark. He's a bottler. He shat it. But he is a squad player and I really hope that in a season or two, we get rid of ALL of the dead wood at the club. Clark, Langfield & Magennis. I suppose you could include Fallon in that, he just hasn't worked for us.

nah, nothing anywhere near me. We were in section W SS

Cheers OJ, that's exactly what I meant. The last thing our midfield needs is Rae out injured for a few games and having to rely even more on Christina, so hopefully it was a precautionary sub more than anything else. Thought Rae was one of our better players in the first half, starting attacking moves and played a few good balls to Fraser.

Aggravated his hamstring injury.

We gambled on his fitness.

Expect more of that fucking chocolate Clark in the next few games as MIlsom, Jack, Hughes

are all out medium to long term & Brown hasn't got the cahoneys to pick Masson instead.

Craig Brown after match interview basically saying the same as Roberto so the backing off was not a tactical decision.

Sounded like he wanted a 0-0 - said if Celtic hadn't scored he was hopeful it would stay goalless yet we would still have had time to win it. Says it all, fucking knew we'd bottle it today and doesn't help when the manager is so negative and too respectful of Celtic who were there for the taking. :banghead:

Sounded like he wanted a 0-0 - said if Celtic hadn't scored he was hopeful it would stay goalless yet we would still have had time to win it. Says it all, fucking knew we'd bottle it today and doesn't help when the manager is so negative and too respectful of Celtic who were there for the taking. :banghead:

Fair enough, if Brown has said that then he was looking for the draw then. Very disappointing to hear that :(