Cv

Quanny

Get a template off the internet, write your CV up then take it into the careers advice office and ask them to have a look at it.

Try to imagine yourself in the position of the person that'll be looking through CVs. They'll likely have a lot to get through and will skim through them quickly. Keep your info short and to the point, without leaving out your strongest qualities and don't write stuff just for the sake of it to fill up space.

Also read job descriptions and tailor your CV and covering letter accordingly.

You're not going to find any employment looking for the easy option at the first hurdle.

Hardly looking for an easy option. For years my cv was all over the place, structure wise, and it wasn't until I got someone to give me a review and better template that I drafted a better one and got far more success thereafter.

Nae harm lookin for a wee bit o help.

Can send the OP mine if interested.

My CV is shit hot - but I can't go giving away copies of it.

I'm more than happy to field specific questions about structure, content and style though.

Alternatively, ask Boofon - he's a top oil cunt and probably has years of experience hiring and firing people....

I wouldna go that far Big Man. I do well enough however.

Hardly looking for an easy option. For years my cv was all over the place, structure wise, and it wasn't until I got someone to give me a review and better template that I drafted a better one and got far more success thereafter.

Nae harm lookin for a wee bit o help.

Can send the OP mine if interested.

Send me a PM with your email address and I'll reply with a copy of what I have so you can compare.

EDIT: Sorry that was for the OP. Quanny send me a PM.

Got this in an email recently, so it might help you........good luck.

Four mistakes you probably don't know you're making in your resume

There are an awful lot of people out there who view grammatical rules as just more useless restrictions from under the thumb of