Adults Who Dress As Santa

tup

Grottos, all that pish.

Come on kids, queue up, and sit on this mannie's knee, pay a fortune for it, and get some cheap tat in return.

OK, the mannie stinks of drink and you can see the elastic on his false white beard, but hey, it's supposed to be fun.

No way are my children taking any part in any of this.

Any grown man who actively dresses as Santa has a hidden agenda and should be considered Jimmy Savile MK II in my opinion.

• Upvote 3

Grottos, all that pish.

Come on kids, queue up, and sit on this mannie's knee, pay a fortune for it, and get some cheap tat in return.

OK, the mannie stinks of drink and you can see the elastic on his false white beard, but hey, it's supposed to be fun.

Any grown man who actively dresses as Santa has a hidden agenda and should be considered Jimmy Savile MK II in my opinion.

If i was allowed to post pics on here, i'd put one of a regular poster dressed up as santa.

November is the month during which paedophiles grow moustaches.

They shave them off early doors in December then dress as Santa.

Of particular concern are those who dress as Santa and go to orphanages and stuff under the cloak of benevolence.

PS - Tommy - RTYD strikes me as a prominent member of the round table. They are forced to do all that jazz.

• Upvote 1

That's not the point Kilitko.

It's all very well saying the kids love it.

Well, he also met 3 storm troopers, a Tie Fighter pilot and Spider man, and to be fair, he was far more excited to see them than Santa, particularly the Tie Fighter pilot ,who he took to be his hero, Darth Vader.

I think you've been watching to much Bad Santa(great film) these Sanatas and the shops they operate in have had to up their game these days.

Grottos, all that pish.

Ach they'll get to see Santa when their mum takes them so no harm done.

• Downvote 2

What's Buck's employment plans this christmas?

:laughing:

No doubt at Tynecastle on 8th December some fans will be dressed as Santa :clangers2:

I'm going to Tynecastle.

I'd give RTYD a shout for a shottie of his suit but I reckon it will be several sizes too big for me particularly round the waistline.

I was speaking to someone recently who said they wanted a new skateboard facility in the local park as loons and decided to write to Jim'll Fix It to chance their arm.

They got a letter back saying they were unsuccessful and they said they were genuinely gutted at the time.

Only recently have they come to realise that they got a result, bigtime.

All are happy adults now, who have lead fulfilling lives.

There were about ten of them and they were 13 at the time of writing.

Dodged a bullet bigtime.

Santa-clowns-characters a Disney.... All IMO are creepy as fuck.... Surely to Christ ..unless your a peado... There must be some other way to make a living, dressing up in an outfit that disguises and allows you to be in close proximity to children I just wrong.... Unless your in the jimmy saville way of thinking club, go flip burgers at McDs!!!!