Aberdeen V Ict

Chance to get some new customers with the groupon deal. Would be get a convincing win try and get some along again.

Big week the will shape our season.

Off course. I forgot about that. Ah well here's hoping for a big crowd. I think all the tickets were sold weren't they?

I had a mate who used them for beauty therapy deals and the amount of money she gets for them is minuscule but what she hopes for is customers to come back. Fingers well and truly crossed. crossfingers.gif

Off course. I forgot about that. Ah well here's hoping for a big crowd. I think all the tickets were sold weren't they?

I had a mate who used them for beauty therapy deals and the amount of money she gets for them is minuscule but what she hopes for is customers to come back. Fingers well and truly crossed. crossfingers.gif

Yup all gone quite early, good idea.

Fair few bei ng sold in the academy today, mate works in the shop and says its been busy. Hope it stays there.

The Mrs isn't going to make this one so my mates going to come along.

Hopefully we put in a good show and get him back more regularly.

He's a lapsed fan and his visit to Pittodrie today for the Rugby was the first time he's set foot in the place in about 7-8 years.

The Mrs isn't going to make this one so my mates going to come along.

Hopefully we put in a good show and get him back more regularly.

He's a lapsed fan and his visit to Pittodrie today for the Rugby was the first time he's set foot in the place in about 7-8 years.

Well in mate, hope your two birds don't find out about each other though.

• Upvote 7

Basically we need to patch up either Osbourne or Rae and send them out!

Also when is the last time we had 10,000 for a midweek league game? 6/7 years? fingers crossed for a good crowd tuesday, obviously theres 7500 season ticket + groupon and hopefully we can get 3000 at the gate, would be nice like

Can't wait! Only 3 sleeps to go until a genuine chance to go top.

Missed the last few games for one reason or another and this will be the first game me and my mate will have used our ST's for the same game all season.

Agree we need Rae or Osbourne in the midfield. The squad is showing it's depth as we're really stretched now

If there is anyone not going because they can't afford it - I'll pay for up to two Dandys to go along - I can't make it this time masel. Groupon or nae, PM me and I'll buy the tickets. Let's go top.

That's extremely generous of you.

I can't go because I'm working in Glasgow.

If there is anyone not going because they can't afford it - I'll pay for up to two Dandys to go along - I can't make it this time masel. Groupon or nae, PM me and I'll buy the tickets. Let's go top.

Chutney....were you on the sauce last night per chance?

Judging by your generosity here with this post last night....and your Neil Lennon joke? :thumbup1:

If Osbourne and the others are all out injured then think we should consider using Hayes in central midfield

Don't really know if Masson or Jordon Brown are ready for 90 mins in the middle of the park? Anyone seen the young uns to know better?

Not so sure about that Tord.

Would Hayes have the discipline to track back like central mids have to?

If neither Osbourne or Rae are fit, I'd imagine he'll be forced into playing a 4-4-2, with a "front 6" of;

McGinn Clark Masson Hayes

Vernon Fallon.

As I said last night, I think Tuesdays game will be at least as hard as yesterdays, especially given we're likely to be without 8 players.

Massive game. Well up for it!! I like the Inverness team that Butcher has put together. They aren't just on a one off decent run - they have some real quality in their team. Could be a good old fashioned slobber knocker!

So please please, can the big game hunters please have some patience on Tuesday night. If it is 0-0 at half time any chance you can resist booing!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Very excited for this now.

Going 2-0 McGinn double

What's the predictions for the crowd? I'm going 11 000

That would get him into double figures for the season. :scarf:

A win of any size will do me just dandy.

Top of the league even just for one day would be fucking brilliant for getting ripped into the the rangers fans at work.

You working again Boof?? Get it to fuck and come to some games sheepdance.gif

Impossible MDAL.

Overseas for the foreseeable future. Will be home for Christmas. :Party:

Can't even get the Live Chat function to work these days at work so stuck with BBC text updates or updates here for matches.

BBC had Magennis taking a cross then making a clearance yesterday the clueless cunts. :suicide: