Dons V Motherwell

I realise we have a game tomorrow night but thought I'd start a match thread, as I was down at Motherwell's academy and came across a picture of all the youth coaches. Some of you younger lads will probably nay remember him, but I couldn't believe how this particular chap had aged.

2992341425_30d256f206.jpg

imag0515q.jpg

Anyway, 3-0 Dons.

To be fair Ollie, that picture is at least 35 years old.

I'd say for a resident of Motherwell he's a fine picture of health.

I realise we have a game tomorrow night but thought I'd start a match thread, as I was down at Motherwell's academy and came across a picture of all the youth coaches. Some of you younger lads will probably nay remember him, but I couldn't believe how this particular chap had aged.

Anyway, 3-0 Dons.

Each to their own. :gay: Better than doing it over the youth team I guess.

I'll not make a prediction on this until after tomorrow's game as making a prediction without knowing the outcome of tomorrow's result and potential injuries is a touch rash.

It's not the time to be taking a gamble with an incompetent buffoon either but we seem to be doing just fine with that in place at the moment.

At this moment in time weather you like to admit it or not Brown is the best keeper we have on the books. Not a lot of previous players would have continued to support the team after being treated like shit.

• Upvote 2

At this moment in time weather you like to admit it or not Brown is the best keeper we have on the books. Not a lot of previous players would have continued to support the team after being treated like shit.

You've misspelled whether so often now that there's snow chance I'm doing weather puns again.

He's far better than Clangers and should be forgiven for his twitter/press outbursts...I think he's shown remarkable restraint... having been told by Broon (old) he's behind Clangers for the No.1 spot he would have had good reason for battering the daft old cu*t

Excuse me, that wasn't a rant and I even engineered in my own little pun...but it was missed, booo.

Harcus, within seconds you have up peoples posts, not just mine, and memorise what people have said, it's creepy.

Do you have a folder on your computer where you save everyones posts to or something?

I just have a good memory Roberto. Wind your neck in.

Excuse me, that wasn't a rant and I even engineered in my own little pun...but it was missed, booo.

Harcus, within seconds you have up peoples posts, not just mine, and memorise what people have said, it's creepy.

Do you have a folder on your computer where you save everyones posts to or something?

I can do that as well.

It's pretty easy to remember key statements.

I had a heap of clueless cunt quotes deleted the other day for example.

I think it goes deeper than that Roberto.

Think they call each other before they come on, to generate some excitement and ensure they can race to find the mistakes. Phonecall goes something like

"It's been a few hours since we've been on, is it time to go on again?"

"Just finishing the Orkney Times crossword comp. Won't be long"

"Well hurricane there will be a few mistakes to take the piss out of."

No doubt boofon will be along soon as he thinks the sun shines out your arse.

EDIT: Predictable as the weather.

There's a time lag where I am so I'm alwasy just behind Harcus with the posts.

Got your latest effort though. :applause:

Away to the gym tonight for me.

Going to get on the exercise bike and do a bit of cyclone.

I think it goes deeper than that Roberto.

Think they call each other before they come on, to generate some excitement and ensure they can race to find the mistakes. Phonecall goes something like

"It's been a few hours since we've been on, is it time to go on again?"

"Just finishing the Orkney Times crossword comp. Won't be long"

"Well hurricane there will be a few mistakes to take the piss out of."

Breezy tiger. ;)