David Weir

Ellie Simmonds

Jessica Ennis

Katherine Grainger

Mo Farah

Nicola Adams

Rory McIlroy

Sarah Storey

I would have added the man who put a smile on the faces of Scottish football ...... Craig Whyte :laughing:

Thought the cunt had retired.

Was furious when i saw that until i googled it. Was wondering what the fuck that bastard had done to get a nomination.

Murray should undoubtedly win.

Winning the US Open and breaking the long British majors drought was a hugely significant moment - and should be enough on it's own. Add to that an Olympic Gold and Silver and it should be a formality.

However, he won't even get close because he's hated in England. There are a lot of people who are absolutely gutted that Murray managed to get over the line in a major... and I absolutely love it!

There is no way Wiggins should win anyway... the Tour de France is an absolute farce of an event. Will Wiggins have his SPOTY 2012 title stripped, some years down the line, when he's eventually exposed as a drugs cheat?

"Wiggo" is a cunt.

That woman who hit him with her car wasn't going fast enough.

Murray has actually achieved something in a sport that mattered before and after the Olympics.

Very true.

All Wiggo has ever done is look cool receiving a gold medal on a throne.

bradley-wiggins-main.jpg

Oh aye and this might jog your memory about a time prior to the Olympics. :clangers2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQz-CZvkY8k

Poof. His cycling races only last a fucking minute or so anyway.

Wiggo :king: on the other hand goes for miles.

Wheel see who wins it soon but Wiggo's :king: definitely in the frame.

I imagine Rhys Ifans is already growing his sideburns in readiness for the obvious against all odds straight to DVD production

I imagine Rhys Ifans is already growing his sideburns in readiness for the obvious against all odds straight to DVD production

Wiggo :king: would have to be played by Wiggo :king: and Wiggo :king: alone. No one in the world is in his class.

Lord Scott :king: of course is not counted in that statement as he's too busy working miracles as Pittodrie.

Josh Magennis' second goal last night. Only one man could be behind such skill. :king:

Wiggins is a prick.

Strikes me as a "do you know who I am?" type of guy.

Well, before this year no-one did, and he'll soon be forgotten.

Murray has achieved something in a sport that matters.

He doesn't come across like that at all.

And Murray may be Scottish, but tennis is a guffy poofs sport, and of little consequence up here. Wiggins achievements this year are immense, and have never been done before by a Brit, which while it may have been decades, Murray's have.

Murray should undoubtedly win.

Winning the US Open and breaking the long British majors drought was a hugely significant moment - and should be enough on it's own. Add to that an Olympic Gold and Silver and it should be a formality.

However, he won't even get close because he's hated in England. There are a lot of people who are absolutely gutted that Murray managed to get over the line in a major... and I absolutely love it!

There is no way Wiggins should win anyway... the Tour de France is an absolute farce of an event. Will Wiggins have his SPOTY 2012 title stripped, some years down the line, when he's eventually exposed as a drugs cheat?

Even Rusedski won the SPOTY in 1997 FFS and he never even won his final either

Wiggo :king: would have to be played by Wiggo :king: and Wiggo :king: alone. No one in the world is in his class.

Lord Scott :king: of course is not counted in that statement as he's too busy working miracles as Pittodrie.

Josh Magennis' second goal last night. Only one man could be behind such skill. :king:

Correct on all counts of course Chief apart from one Wiggo should be chuffed beyond belief that an actor of Ifans stature would take on the role and play it just right...In the cycling world Wiggo is the guvnor...In the world of cinema and taking full advantage of drink/drug fuelled shagging yer way round all the top birds... Rhys is top banana.