Stat For A Wednesday

Probably a bad 'un. Thought I'd check this after thinking about it yesterday.

The last penalty we got was on 17th December 2011. It was never a pen either, it was when Pawlett dived against Hibs.

We have played 43 competitive games since then. Must be getting towards some kind of record.

(This is probably where someone highlights that we got one more recently and missed it)

Did we not have a similar run before then got a spate of penalties?

I don't think it would have been this length of time. Hartley and Vernon both got plentiful goals from being penalty takers in 2009-2011.

Have to get in the box before you get penos :rolleyes:

Good point, I've been impressed with our 22 long range goals in the league this season. :laughing:

The last penalty we got was on 17th December 2011. It was never a pen either, it was when Pawlett dived against Hibs.

We have played 43 competitive games since then. Must be getting towards some kind of record.

(This is probably where someone highlights that we got one more recently and missed it)

Don't think we had many shouts for pens turned down either.

We'd 4 against St Mirren and missed two of them so I'm not overly concerned with this stat today.

It's quite a long time to go without a penalty in normal time it must be said.

How many pens have been awarded this season overall in the SPL?

Doesn't seem to be near as many as normal.