Any Questions You Want Put Forward

As i mentioned before there is a Q and A with two Dons directors next Thurs nite (6th Dec) was wondering if there are any issues i can raise on your AFC chats members behalf.

i was going to ask about making the 10 game ticket more widely available, so self emplyed (like myself) who cannot attend every game and thsoe who work alternate weekends an suc have access to it.

Also i have seen mentioned on here before that the club never responds to supporters emails.

Oh and ofcourse i will ask if Eric Black is in the running to take over from CB ( you would,nt expect me NOT to ask that would you)

• Upvote 2

As i mentioned before there is a Q and A with two Dons directors next Thurs nite (6th Dec) was wondering if there are any issues i can raise on your AFC chats members behalf.

i was going to ask about making the 10 game ticket more widely available, so self emplyed (like myself) who cannot attend every game and thsoe who work alternate weekends an suc have access to it.

Also i have seen mentioned on here before that the club never responds to supporters emails.

Oh and ofcourse i will ask if Eric Black is in the running to take over from CB ( you would,nt expect me NOT to ask that would you)

Can you ask them what Plan B is in respect of the club hemorrhaging cash year upon year, given Plan A (sell the stadium) went tits up.

Also, what's the plan to either hold on to emerging talent, or get a worthwhile fee for said emerging talent.

Is there any chance of getting softer bog roll in the South Stand? I would be happy to pay an extra 10p on to my ticket price to cover the costs. I often have to go to the toilet, especially on Saturday games when I've been out on a Friday night. Sometimes twice in a game. There's times I've left Pittodrie and my arse is torn to ribbons, mair blood than shite getting wiped by the 2nd visit. Absolute dream would be the moisturised bum wipes (think they started life as fud wipes, but some genius thought about wiping their arse with one and rebranded them), though any 3-ply soft version would suffice. None of that recycled nonsense either; fuck the trees, my date is more important.

• Upvote 3

Because ones a dog and the other's a mannie dressed up, everyone knows that. :nutter:

:laughing:

The directors at this meeting might not so it's worth asking.

I'll have to get serious now.

Ericblack4boss can you ask the directors at the meeting if they will be signing James McFadden in January to strengthen the team as he's nae getting a game for Sunderland because he suffered a hamstring injury and so is unlikely to be able to impress Martin O'Neill enough to win a bigger contract.

McFadden on the radar again?

Also ask them about the new training facilities they have planned and make sure if they do go ahead with them that they don't copy the Sunderland training ground as they seem to have issues with hamstring injuries at training as well. :sherlock:

Finally can you ensure that they don't let Mike Ashley try and buy the naming rights to Pittodrie like he's doing for ibrox and the rangers.

Newcastle owner Mike Ashley is understood to be in negotiations with the rangers for naming rights to the brand new Glasgow club

Plan B for Pittodrie/move?

Improved training facilities?

Player budget for January?

Considering where we are so far this season, what would the directors now see as an acceptable finish this season?

Forward planning - what is being done to prepare for next season?

Out of contract players at the end of this season - what is being done to keep/release them?

Why are we struck with an injury crisis every season? Training methods/facilites/both?

Stadium situation.

New playersgoalkeepers in January?

Oi! That's my question!! :soapbox:

Although, I've just had a look at Dundee Utd and St Johnstone and found articles about injury crises, back to 2008, for both. Didn't look any further though.

Why was Jimmy never given a reason for his sacking ?

:giggle:

With the groupon deal being such a success are the club going to finally admit that the SPL as a whole are over charging for the product they are putting out.

Real Madrid tickets through the week were only 15 euro for their cup match. The numbers dont add up.

From a £10 groupon ticket the club get £5 someone was telling me (Tommy).

Why not just say buy you're ticket by a certain time or the first 500 to buy are £10? 500 after that are £15..... PATG normal...

Izzit cuz dey ah silly?

Could ask what the plan is for this season with club losing 1.7-2 million every year how club are going to go forward considering we had only circa half million cash at hand. Will it have to be yet another loan from directors like it was last year borrowing another 1.25m to see out the season.

One adult plus two primary school children to Tynecastle next week?

£61.

Absolutely fucking obscene.

Not including food, drinks etc getting there and getting hame.

Factor in how much it would be for a day ticket down the beach it wouldnt even come close to the 90mins you are paying to watch football.