Palestinians Recognised As Real People By Un

Ke1t

I think it's a generational thing in the US:(I think) people are slowly moving away from the 'Israel can do anything they want stance' to actually critically evaluating what is going on.

Reading about the years leading up to the Balflour (spelling) Declaration are mind-blowing in that the Zionists were literally house-hunting globally for a place to settle and considered Argentina and Uganda before moving into Palestine. What could have been eh?

Good old Israel responding to something that symbolically might mean something but politically means very little by building 3000 new homes in occupied land little more than 24 hours after the UN declaration.

That's quite a big fuck you response.

Fuck me, that's good work. Stewarty Milne would be interested in getting a bit of that kind of turnover form his workforce. 3,000 hooses? They'd probably fling up a football stadium before lunch, get them on the job for The Dons.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Good old Israel responding to something that symbolically might mean something but politically means very little by building 3000 new homes in occupied land little more than 24 hours after the UN declaration.

That's quite a big fuck you response.

Israel has stood in defiance of every UN Resolution and International Law related to it's existence... with one notable exception: the one that sanctioned it's creation!

People should remember it was founded on terrorist acts against British servicemen (kidnap, torture and the bombing of the King David Hotel) and has continued to commit treachery against the West ever since (The Lavon Affair, the deliberate attack on the USS Liberty, the Pollard spy scandal, the AIPAC, ADL, etc. lobbies and not forgetting the lies against Iran and Syria, all designed to de-stabilise the Middle East and ensure Israel reigns supreme in the region).

• Downvote 1

Israel has stood in defiance of every UN Resolution and International Law related to it's existence... with one notable exception: the one that sanctioned it's creation!

People should remember it was founded on terrorist acts against British servicemen (kidnap, torture and the bombing of the King David Hotel) and has continued to commit treachery against the West ever since (The Lavon Affair, the deliberate attack on the USS Liberty, the Pollard spy scandal, the AIPAC, ADL, etc. lobbies and not forgetting the lies against Iran and Syria, all designed to de-stabilise the Middle East and ensure Israel reigns supreme in the region).

In other words, they're cunts.

How's THAT for succinct, MDAL?

Ah, you know I won't do that again.

:checkit: