Jeffrey De Visscher

Sacked from his current club for doing a shit on the street while on a drunk night out.

http://www.nusport.nl/mixed-zone/2970667/visscher-noemt-wildpoepverhaal-lariekoek.html

De Visscher called "wild poo story" hogwash

HOOFDDORP - FC Emmen contract Jeffrey de Visscher Thursday dissolved because the attacker two weeks ago in a drunken state was caught wild shit.

That message Newspaper of the North. Thursday Emmen reported in a press release that are in good agreement with De Visscher was agreed to on January 1 part ways.

The 31-year-old midfielder had been active for FC Twente, Heracles Almelo, De Graafschap, Aberdeen and SC Cambuur.

In conversation with Voetbal International calls De Visscher the stories that circulate nonsense.

"There are stories around, but this is pure hogwash. I have nothing to do. There was no more shot at Emmen, therefore the contract is terminated."

License

The message that he should surrender his license, according to De Visscher contrary to the truth. "I have a wife and children and have everything else worked out nicely. Club I am now free in the winter, I think what I want to continue."

Coach Joop Gall indicates that the fight between him and De Visscher, which was reported earlier, never took place. "Jeffrey and I had no problems, bullshit, nonsense."

He got a raw deal by the fans imo

Na, he was genuinely rubbish.

As were all the other Dutch imports, including the now mythical Touzani, who got elevated to legendary status despite never playing because he had one halfway reasonable game in a routine 2-0 defeat to Atletico Madrid.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

As were all the other Dutch imports, including the now mythical Touzani, who got elevated to legendary status despite never playing because he had one halfway reasonable game in a routine 2-0 defeat to Atletico Madrid.

Yes JC brought in some absolutely honking players like Bus, Blaha, Wright etc but Touzani - when played in the holding midfield role - was a great player for us and JDV when utilised correctly was good too. He really should have been played in the role behind the forwards but we know what Calderwood was like with players out of position

• Upvote 2

Yes JC brought in some absolutely honking players like Bus, Blaha, Wright etc but Touzani - when played in the holding midfield role - was a great player for us and JDV when utilised correctly was good too. He really should have been played in the role behind the forwards but we know what Calderwood was like with players out of position

Let's put it this way - what have either of them done since they left the Dons?

That's the answer to whether they're any good or not.

I never rated Touzani, too soft, too lightweight, same bracket as Folly, flattered to deceive and managed to give the impression he was a player at times.

He could not be relied on in any way which is why he was a reserve.

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Agree with this - JDV was average at best. Touzani had something about him but looked good about 1 game in 5.

• Site Sponsor

Yes JC brought in some absolutely honking players like Langfield, Bus, Blaha, Wright etc but Touzani - when played in the holding midfield role - was a great player for us and JDV when utilised correctly was good too. He really should have been played in the role behind the forwards but we know what Calderwood was like with players out of position

This.

He had a decent touch but far far too slow.

I remember against Gretna someone pinging a high ball to him and shouted "For fuck sake, give him a chance" as it appeared to be too high and fast for anyone to control but he took it down with his foot and killed the ball dead with ease. As you mentioned his lack of pace was probably his biggest weakness which was a shame. He had his moments like his goals against Hearts and Celtic though.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/jeffrey-de-visscher-footballer-sacked-1465129

My main memory of JDV was (apart from his impressive Barnet) was the ball falling to him in a good position and my mate shouting 'c'mon Jeffrey, do something Dutch!' aftrer which he inevitably fucked up and lost the ball. Also remember seeing him in that stand at Rugby Park one time, he was a very dapper chap, stood out a mile in the crowd.

Aye and Mark Perry scored from 30 yards against Celtic, even Leon Mike had a moment or two.

JDV was shite, lets be honest and Touzani was average at best, seems to be the standard thing to say that he was this masterful footballer that never got a chance. I must admit I'm usually pissed at the football but I never saw fuck all that got my dick hard.

Reds & Co?* :spunk: :spunk: :spunk:

* The legal age ones.

• Upvote 1

Aye and Mark Perry scored from 30 yards against Celtic, even Leon Mike had a moment or two.

JDV was shite, lets be honest and Touzani was average at best, seems to be the standard thing to say that he was this masterful footballer that never got a chance. I must admit I'm usually pissed at the football but I never saw fuck all that got my dick hard.

Hah same here, I can't even remember De Visscher playing for us and how anyone can remember Touzani in Madrid is beyond me, the measures over there were ridicolous. One thing I do mind about Jeff is there was a strange dutch lad that posted on here for a while who was obsessed with him, it may even have been him.

• Downvote 1