Garry O'connor

One of the most over-rated players in the history of Scottish football. I hate the guy... Had a wee bit of talent when he started at Hibs, but he's gone out of his way to piss it all up against the wall. Been in trouble with the police on numerous occasions, hasn't made the slightest bit of effort with his football (which explains why he was shite for the bulk of his career), yet he always seemed to land on his feet.

Anyway, he's just been arrested again for drug offences:

Edinburgh Evening News: Ex-Hibs star Garry O'Connor arrested over alleged drugs offences after yesterday's derby. Full story to follow

His dad coaches one of the junior teams out in rural East Lothian (Tranent I think), and a few years ago, whilst still a Hibs player, Gary O'Connor turned up to watch his dad's team... dressed from head-to-foot in a Celtic tracksuit. :clangers2::lolceltic:

Cue irate father ordering idiot son to go home and change before being spotted by any Hibs fans (too late, obviously).

Genuine halfwit. Him and Riordan were a decent strike partnership, but quite possibly also the stupidest in the history of Scottish football.

One of the most over-rated players in the history of Scottish football. I hate the guy... Had a wee bit of talent when he started at Hibs, but he's gone out of his way to piss it all up against the wall. Been in trouble with the police on numerous occasions, hasn't made the slightest bit of effort with his football (which explains why he was shite for the bulk of his career), yet he always seemed to land on his feet.

Anyway, he's just been arrested again for drug offences:

Gary O'Connor was decent as a youngster and as has been said formed a formidable partnership with Derek O'Riardon up front for a good Hibs side about six years ago, but, both have wasted their talent unfortunately. Pity really!! Happens to quite a few promising youngsters in Scotland.