Sna 2012/13

Maybe he's the only one ower there who actually knows how to drive in snow?

Aye driving head on into on coming traffic in these conditions is the way to go. Driving less the 4ft away from cars doing a decent speed when the roads are slippy.........

Wont surprise me at all to open the paper one day and see hes featured, only thing that worries me that the way he drives hes going to take some poor sucker with him.

Just delighted hes not driving towards me in the mornings!

Snow not that bad, but its the utter fucking idiots that make it dangerous.

Would be very surprised if the volvo 4 x 4 driving through dyce at 60mph hasnt killed somebody yet.

you also have the idiots driving at 25mph when there is no snow on the road, they are just as infuriating as the twats that drive too fast.

took 30 minutes just to get from the toll of birness to ellon today due to a lorry being stuck there. I am not even going to attempt the rest of the journey to Aberdeen till later on.

the snow isn't even that bad

Many moons ago driving into Aberdeen for work in terrible snow some wanker didn't realise everyone was... you know, going bloody slowly, and accelerated and clipped the right rear of my car and put me into a graceful slow anti clockwise spin onto the other side of the road with an ASCo truck coming the other way. Managed to spin it out of the way and off the road rather than let the truck hit me but yeah. "Fond" memories of the Toll of Birness corner in the snow.

Many moons ago driving into Aberdeen for work in terrible snow some wanker didn't realise everyone was... you know, going bloody slowly, and accelerated and clipped the right rear of my car and put me into a graceful slow anti clockwise spin onto the other side of the road with an ASCo truck coming the other way. Managed to spin it out of the way and off the road rather than let the truck hit me but yeah. "Fond" memories of the Toll of Birness corner in the snow.

there was a lorry stuck there this morning which meant traffic was queuing from hatton to Aberdeen

Snow not that bad, but its the utter fucking idiots that make it dangerous.

Would be very surprised if the volvo 4 x 4 driving through dyce at 60mph hasnt killed somebody yet.

Stoney, do you live in Dyce? I thought Dyce was ok this morning it wasnt until i hit auchmill that the balloon drivers, mostly nervous women started their shit. Women shouldnt be allowed to drive in the snow, they canna handle it at all.

I however have perfected the handbrake turn

:hysterical:

Stoney, do you live in Dyce? I thought Dyce was ok this morning it wasnt until i hit auchmill that the balloon drivers, mostly nervous women started their shit. Women shouldnt be allowed to drive in the snow, they canna handle it at all.

I however have perfected the handbrake turn

Newmachar for me,

Na no problems for me, just that one clown going far too fast for the conditions, and then overtaking coming up to two junctions is just idiotic.

Slow drivers dont bother me that much! I'd rather be 5 minutes late than harrass somebody into making a mistake, ideally folk not confident about driving in the snow would take other forms of transport.

Newmachar for me,

Na no problems for me, just that one clown going far too fast for the conditions, and then overtaking coming up to two junctions is just idiotic.

Slow drivers dont bother me that much! I'd rather be 5 minutes late than harrass somebody into making a mistake, ideally folk not confident about driving in the snow would take other forms of transport.

Just wondered, I saw you had mentioned drinking in the 'trees a while ago thats all. Spiders is a dons pub, trees has some loudmouth huns min

Aye there but it was constantly moving til you got over the roundabout I saw so I turned right towards Cults.

if folk just leave at their usual time and accept they'll be half hour late it probably wouldn't be as bad, but everyone sees the snow and thinks "fuck" and get out the house as quick as they can.

I have a tendency to sit at 25-30mph when there's snow and couldnt give a hoot about the drivers behind.

My car is shit in the snow though, so I feel fully justified - can't even get winter tyre to fit the wheels either.

The ones that annoy me are BMW drivers who year after year seem to fail to realise that rear wheel drive is hopeless - 50% of the road blockages seem to be caused by Beamers

Just wondered, I saw you had mentioned drinking in the 'trees a while ago thats all. Spiders is a dons pub, trees has some loudmouth huns min

Spiders used to be my local! Lot of good friends till drink in there.

Just practice darts in the greentrees because the board is always empty! Plus theres a space for the wife to sit and watch haha.