Titp 2013

They did that to Lollapalooza inna. Used to be tremendous, now the headline act is Red Hot Chili Peppers. And that was as 'good' as it got.

They may as well just lock the doors now, because next year the Headline act will be two old Jews on stage arguing about the weather.

In fact that would have been preferable to this year's line up.

Bergen has two "big" concerts lined up for the Summer.

Fuckin Rihanna and Muse.

Baith were here last year, so its no as if they can be ersed getting someone new and exciting. Book the lowest common denominators and laugh all the way to the bank :(

Even the so-called metal festival (it lasted 4 hours) which had Hatebreed, Alice in Chains and Rammstein in 2010 became several local bands in 2012, some Swedish band eh had never heard of, and Avenged Sevenfold as the headline. Eh am no averse tae som Avenged 7X, but fucked if these aged legs are gonna stand there thru hours of shite waiting.

the first year was unbeatable, The Almighty, Rage Against the Machine, Cypress Hill and some Indie pish too keep the plebs happy.

been pretty shit for the last 15 years.

You missed, house of pain and the prodigy Although this may have been the second year as I was so Out my tits In those days I couldn't tell the difference between shit and chocolate.

So 3 of the biggest acts in the world isn't pulling something out of the bag?

Mumford & sons are one of the biggest bands in the world?

Anyway, The Killers and Rihanna you're right....just not football forum genre really is it? That's why folk are moaning :laughing:

Don't really mind the Killers tbh but wouldn't go to see them.

Saw Mumford and Sons in Drummonds of all place in late Summer 2009, place was only half full too, and they were absolutely brilliant. Think alot of what made them so good though would be completely lost on the Main Stage at TITP. I guess you could say that about alot of bands though.

Rhianna seems to be the token pop artist this year.

Shed Seven at TITP in 1999, or Brian Wilson in 2009, best two TITP performances I have seen.

Much prefer Rockness nowadays.

Mumford & sons are one of the biggest bands in the world?

Anyway, The Killers and Rihanna you're right....just not football forum genre really is it? That's why folk are moaning :laughing:

Don't really mind the Killers tbh but wouldn't go to see them.

Dunno, two of the biggest artists in the world the last 5 years, one for the boys, one for the girls, and M&S for folk fae Weeck

Lack of objectivity really. No AC/Dc, Iron Maiden or Kylie, but I'd still appreciatte that's an impressive line-up

As always it's the other stages that make T interesting....

This. Went to T 3 years in a row between 2002-2004, and had a great time, but I probably saw a total of about six acts across the three years who were on the main stage. NME Stage and the King Tut's Tent is where it's at.

Depending on the acts who are booked closer to the time I might consider going, but I have to share in the general 'meh' feeling on the basis of what has already been confirmed.