Last Nights Meeting

oh, also forgot to add that Jocky scott has apparently been coaching the players to underhit passes to the forwards, this is something that Brown first heard of from Steve Archibald when he was at Barcelona it apparently makes it easier to control the ball and give sthe striker more time to consider his options seems very simple to me but apparently Jocky has been working hard on this with them.

oh, also forgot to add that Jocky scott has apparently been coaching the players to underhit passes to the forwards, this is something that Brown first heard of from Steve Archibald when he was at Barcelona it apparently makes it easier to control the ball and give sthe striker more time to consider his options seems very simple to me but apparently Jocky has been working hard on this with them.

aye.....or alternatively give the defender time to intercept the ball

Aye right enough he first heard this... what 30 years ago and is now just using the ploy?...come on...Any wise words on the training ground will have come from Lord Scott :king:...Broon is only there to do interviews and model daft hats.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Well if I was him, I'd be disgusted if Chris Clark was getting more than me :dontknow: regardless of my age.

He's being used more than Clark & is certainly far far more important to us than Clark & the wage offer should reflect that & as I said (regardless of age).

Well I find it hard to believe clark's basic is as high as speculated BUT even if it is if a youngster keeps clark out of the team and afc win then he'll be earning more than him so why get wound up

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Please do not trust the league changes driven by sevco it WILL mean they get up quicker as it was stated that it would be driven not by performance but invited SFL clubs.

When was performance mentioned as it clearly states here by Neil Doncaster that its invited SFL clubs

The top eight clubs would then meet a further twice home and away, while the bottom four clubs would play against the top four of the new lower division of 12, made up of teams invited from the SFL.

source bbc website

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20399047

If I'd said Peter Weir would that have been more acceptable?...

I picked Jimmy Johnstone as he is undoubtedly the best winger produced by Scotland ever....even though he's a tattie howker...or was

And I said 'Who' coz that's what Fraser said.

Ye bam :-)

Fuck the rangers then, fuck the rangers now, fuck the rangers forever.

Please do not trust the league changes driven by sevco it WILL mean they get up quicker as it was stated that it would be driven not by performance but invited SFL clubs.

When was performance mentioned as it clearly states here by Neil Doncaster that its invited SFL clubs

source bbc website

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20399047

You really need to get over your paranoia min. Can't be arsed searching but the SPL have said that its going to be invited based on league position.

You really need to get over your paranoia min. Can't be arsed searching but the SPL have said that its going to be invited based on league position.

There's a few on here that are really verging on paranoia. They aren't getting in quick. End of story! We made this point clear in the close season.

• Upvote 1

Something was also said about Armageddon

Just because they have said it does not mean it will happen that way

Do not trust any of these guys and call it paranoia if you want just wait and see.