Last Nights Meeting

the best part on the night for me was when i was slating the cartel of SPl saying how it had wrecked our game and craig said i was right i also asked if AFC were happy with Donkeycasters conduct over the summer they said when reconstruction happens and it will, there will be two bodies at the most and that means one person at the head of a current body will no longer be required, i read between the lines on that response.

the three names were "billy McKinlay, Steve kean and ERIC BLACK honestly!, he said that he feels Black would be the boards choice however eric loves his life where he is and His German wife may not fancy a move to aberdeen.

Also, being pedantic, but old Brooner seems to be forgetting that they're all in England. Which isn't part of Scotland. How the feck am I supposed to guess correctly when he's getting the basic facts wrong :deadhorse:

Next season?

I'd say January - if he makes it clear he won't sign, he'll go in January so we get a little extra cash.

A bit sad really - plays about a dozen good games and his agent thinks Ryan is Jimmy Johnstone.

The dons are (apparently) offering derisory money. Hopefully its only the opening gambit and they can up their offer and point to Chris Maguire's example of what happens when you go down to England too early.

Ryan Fraser would be a complete fool to not sign a contract here.

He said himself in an interview that he was just hoping to have a solid season with the u20's this season. Really hope he doesn't get too big for his boots and moves down south to play in reserve leagues, when he could play first team football for 3 or 4 seasons, in-front of fans who absolutely adore him! I've yet to speak to a fellow dandy who doesn't love the wee man, nae many youngsters would get applauded off the pitch like he did at home to Celtic.

Steve Kean... :clangers2:

Yea also really hope AFC and Fraser come to a sensible agreement. The lad has played in 21 senior professional football matches for fuck sake seriously.

Staying with AFC for a few years will almost certainly guarantee a long career in full time football. Moving on to a bigger club to be in the youth team could see him ending up out of the game.

Yea also really hope AFC and Fraser come to a sensible agreement. The lad has played in 21 senior professional football matches for fuck sake seriously.

Staying with AFC for a few years will almost certainly guarantee a long career in full time football. Moving on to a bigger club to be in the youth team could see him ending up out of the game.

Fraser has been offered what I'd call a contract worth peanuts ...... He'll leave I'm afraid unless AFC give him what he's valued at....

Tommy i asked if i could suggest a possible player to sign he said certainly go ahead, to which i replied Cerny he said him and Leighton had both identified him, and that "he will be asked to come" was the exact words

Broon/Leighton have obviously been snooping on here...neither of those "chancers" had probably heard of Cerny before visiting this site.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

the SPL idea would see the huns back in the SPL in three seasons just as it would if things remained the same.

How?

Currently 4 divisions. Hence 3 straight wins to get to the top and back in 4 seasons.

New ideas from both SFL and SPL convert to 3 leagues. Hence 2 straight wins and back in 3 seasons for either proposal? (Genuine question btw... I don't see a difference between the two models that would lead to one taking longer for promotions)

Anyway, about Fraser...if he's not signing then we need to try and sell him for more than the 300k or so we'd get if he moves on at the end of the season. Not substantially more then might as well keep him but very disappointing if he's had his head turned.

Then again, what young guy wouldn't be tempted by the offer of shitloads of money more than you're ever likely to be offered at Aberdeen (really if he goes anywhere in England) especially considering he didn't expect to be in the first team this season. I think he'd not be too worried not going straight into a first team down south... if it comes to it.

Frustrating the way it (appears ot be) playing out.

CB also said that the club are going to make an offer to Thomas Cerny, they do rate him, know he 's available and are waiting for fatso to move.

I asked about Ryan Fraser, they seemed to be downmbeat on that saying his head had been filled with visions of grandeur, originally he had a Scottish agent who was part of an Irish company the head of that company has now taken on Frasers affairs personally which is concerning ,

apparently a A Man utd scout was at pittodrie for the cup game , now CB says that had he been there to watch Fraser ferguson would have had the courtesy to infrom him,

I was under the impression that Fraser's agent was a relation of Alex McLeish? Same as Cammy Smith. Not sure if it's a son or nephew but he's definitely a McLeish.

the three names were "billy McKinlay, Steve kean and ERIC BLACK honestly!, he said that he feels Black would be the boards choice however eric loves his life where he is and His German wife may not fancy a move to aberdeen.

Steve Kean :clangers2: Hope to God the board ignores that recommendation.

How?

Currently 4 divisions. Hence 3 straight wins to get to the top and back in 4 seasons.

New ideas from both SFL and SPL convert to 3 leagues. Hence 2 straight wins and back in 3 seasons for either proposal?

Aye but they aren't high enough placed to make it to the middle league.

They'd be in the second league of 16 next season if it happened as although they'd win the league and get promoted but promotion would be void. If it stays the same they need 3 promotions

How?

New ideas from both SFL and SPL convert to 3 leagues. Hence 2 straight wins and back in 3 seasons for either proposal? (Genuine question btw... I don't see a difference between the two models that would lead to one taking longer for promotions)

Anyway, about Fraser...if he's not signing then we need to try and sell him for more than the 300k or so we'd get if he moves on at the end of the season. Not substantially more then might as well keep him but very disappointing if he's had his head turned.

Then again, what young guy wouldn't be tempted by the offer of shitloads of money more than you're ever likely to be offered at Aberdeen (really if he goes anywhere in England) especially considering he didn't expect to be in the first team this season. I think he'd not be too worried not going straight into a first team down south... if it comes to it.

Frustrating the way it (appears ot be) playing out.

If it was implemented next season you'd have 12-12-18 based on league positions.

Their maximum best performance this season would put them 1st of the third division with 32 other teams ahead of them.

So IF as we're told, the new leagues are performance based they would be in the bottom 18 and require two promotions to get to the top, same as they would if they were in the second division next season.

Didn't Grimmer go without playing even in one?

Aye but they aren't high enough placed to make it to the middle league.

They'd be in the second league of 16 next season if it happened as although they'd win the league and get promoted but promotion would be void. If it stays the same they need 3 promotions

If it was implemented next season you'd have 12-12-18 based on league positions.

Their maximum best performance this season would put them 1st of the third division with 32 other teams ahead of them.

So IF as we're told, the new leagues are performance based they would be in the bottom 18 and require two promotions to get to the top, same as they would if they were in the second division next season.

That would be really unfair to end up not rewarding the team that won the league with a promotion to the league above whatever that format was. Then again... meh, this is Scottish football we're talking about.

If that's what they're doing in either format it's wrong.

Fraser has been offered what I'd call a contract worth peanuts ...... He'll leave I'm afraid unless AFC give him what he's valued at....

The lad doesn't know he's living.

One of the other youngsters earn £600/week

Cooper who went to Caley earns £70/week. SEVENTY FUCKING POUNDS A WEEK

How much does he expect to earn? Absolute Idiot, 'peanuts' or not.

was told his agent was Scottish but now the head man of the Irish agaency has personally taken over Frasers affairs.

Also Brown was asked about the everyone back at corners tactic, to which he gave the usual reply watch Man Utd, when asked to elaborate he said that Ferguson and him werev at the Celtic v Blackburn UEFA cu game the year Celtic reached the final, there was a corner to celtic and Ferguson said "half close your eyes, broon" to which he did (then Ferguson wanked him off , only joking), he said "now what do you see? Brown replied yellow Celtic shirts , Fergie- "exactly, and why Celtic will score" which they did.

Apparently an empty penalty box at a corner is an advantage to the attacking side he said to watch how many times a corner is scored when the attack outnumbers the defenders

im on it!

You fkn disgust me.

You preach all this love of JC but it's all just bullshit for getting noticed on here.

At this time of year we should be looking after our loved ones rather than trying to get attention on here.

Poor Jimmy has probably been laying in a pool of stale pish for the last two weeks whilst his skin bleaches back to white.

& he was probably inches away from his pay as you go phone that you probably hadn't even topped up cos you too busy worrying about engagement rings.

i hope you are fkn happy.

RIP Jimmy :cry: