Just In Thread...

Woeful...

Started well in the first 15-20 mins but as per Dons of old we let them into the game...

Nothing creative, woeful set plays, bereft of ideas... We might have a lot of players injured or not fully fit but if we have to have to shuffle the pack then sort your shit out...

I thought we were past all this... Apparently not...

Woeful...

Started well in the first 15-20 mins but as per Dons of old we let them into the game...

Nothing creative, woeful set plays, bereft of ideas... We might have a lot of players injured or not fully fit but if we have to have to shuffle the pack then sort your shit out...

I thought we were past all this... Apparently not...

Very strange how it keeps coming back, even with Brown's "new" squad.

If I was in charge of the club I would be having a serious inquest into why EVERY year we seem to be affected by injuries worse than any other club.

It's totally de-railed our season, probably cost us a Scottish Cup place, and God knows how many points in the league.

It cannot be co-incidence. You cannot be that unlucky all the time.

Whether it be training methods, warm ups, warm downs, whatever, just get it sorted.

If you are stuck with having to play the likes of Vernon, Magennis, Considine or whoever in midfield, and centre halves at full bakc becasue of a lot of injuries, it's unrealistic to keep winning difficult away games.

We rode our luck at Easter Road, but were found out today. Easily beaten. Probably the same fate awaits on Tuesday.

In a season where 2nd should be a realisitc aim, as well as getting to and winning a Cup Final, it's so frustrating

Craig Brown proving again he is deluded.....

"We've played a match here at Tynecastle and our goalkeeper's not had a save of any note to make in the game.

"We had the better of the chances both in the second half and towards the end of the game"

:wtf:

Brilliant, not heard that for ages!

We were crap! Not bad to start but once we went 1 down we had no plan B. CB needs to stop this wait and see pish and make things happen.

Are we the only team that plays punt and run? It doesn't fucking work keep the ball on the ground and play football!

Oh wait we are pish at that to....... I give up

Without question the worst of this season. We were fuvking shit.

Trying to work out who was worst but for me cammy smith was utterly shocking. Actually think he should have been subbed earlier. Shugs and josh, utter shit.

Infact lets be honest, that teams fucking hopeless

Without question the worst of this season. We were fuvking shit.

Trying to work out who was worst but for me cammy smith was utterly shocking. Actually think he should have been subbed earlier. Shugs and josh, utter shit.

Infact lets be honest, that teams fucking hopeless

I thought josh had a decent game

• Downvote 2

I thought Josh was pretty shit in the first half certainly - wasn't there for the right winger (I'm assuming Hayes), did a lot of what I call headless chicken running if he was bothering to move and create space at all... He certainly wasn't the only one culpable yesterday, but on that right wing it felt a repeat of the 3-0 game earlier in the year where someone would make a wee run and because there was no support we'd lose it and it would come straight back...

And Fallon... with his pointless wee runs to "hassle" the goalie to make it look like he was actually doing anything... He needs punted at the end of the season... You could almost hear the fans sigh of desperation when his name gets announced as a substitution...

We really were bad on Saturday, worst performance of the season by far. The huge injury list isn't helping, but there was a real lack of belief and fight on Saturday, which to be fair, has not been like us this season at all.

Cammy Smith was a total waste of space, McGinn never got a pass within 10 yards of him, Considine in midfield looked like a centre half lumbering around out of position, and Vernons touch is shown up even more in midfield than when hes up top.

I'd like to think if we'd scored first we'd have seen a different game, the penalty was stupid, but pretty unlucky, and other than a few crosses, Hearts hadn't created anything up until then, but as soon as it happened we seemed to accept we were beaten.

I wasn't sure who was on our bench on Saturday, but it looked like a load of kids and Fallon, compare that to the start of the season when you looked at the bench and thought, wow, we've got options!

Its hard to see how this team can possibly win at Fir Park. However, one has to hope that the correct attitude is back on Tuesday, and if we can get a couple back from injury who knows.