What Are You Going To Have For Dinner?

robbojunior

Mother in laws stir fry, mmmmmm

Love a stir fry myself, briPod, a beef one. Tonight I'm having Roast Chicken, green beans and roasters with gravy but not until I come in from watching the football next door and I'll probably toast a loaf to go with it. I canna eat if I'm going drinking but I can eat a tattie mair than a pig when I've stopped.

Love a stir fry myself, briPod, a beef one. Tonight I'm having Roast Chicken, green beans and roasters with gravy but not until I come in from watching the football next door and I'll probably toast a loaf to go with it. I canna eat if I'm going drinking but I can eat a tattie mair than a pig when I've stopped.

I'll maybe hay that the morn night or is that the night, fuck knows

I can't remember Monday's.

Tuesdays - Fajitas

Last night - spicy steak stir fry type thing (lots of chillies).

Tonight - Prawn tagliatelle. I literally have no idea how to spell that word, and instead of looking it up, I took a stab in the dark and guessed.

You did well.

I'm off to EPK's street tonight with the kids for macaroni and chips. EPK is away so I'll visit my old man for this.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

I thought I was making a curry, but have just been reminded that my family are paying a surprise visit for my mother's 60th and we've apparently hired a local function suite for the evening.

Fuck knows what I'm going to do with all the curry ingredients. Clean forgot about this birthday shite.

A few friends over for a BBQ. A small vat of sangria to be made.

Will be smoking hot Italian sausage, turkey sausage and chicken breaats whilst grilling on the gas bbq some pork chops, bratwurst and marinated chicken breasts. Some home made cole slaw and a couple other salads, baguette and a couple bottles of wine and bob's yer uncle!

I thought I was making a curry, but have just been reminded that my family are paying a surprise visit for my mother's 60th and we've apparently hired a local function suite for the evening.

Fuck knows what I'm going to do with all the curry ingredients. Clean forgot about this birthday shite.

You forgot your mother's 60th?

And to boot, you sound a bit put out to have to attend?

Hope you get over yourself and show up in a cheery mood with a big bosie for her.