What Are You Going To Have For Dinner?

robbojunior

I was underwhelmed by the menu when it was delivered but I simply have to give it a try after this glowing recommendation.

Phad thai is amazing, though think they call it Phat thai, never known it called the latter but same thing, easily enough for 2 people, I bulked it out with dim sum and ribs to take it over a tenner, dim sum were delish.

Was there was a Chinese in boxy called Jef 18? Some strange recollection of stoned ordering of chicken fried rice

Worst chinker in Aberdeen imo, don't know how they've stayed in business, it got closed down and fined a fortune for all types of slugs and rodents in the jeff 18 days, reopened under another name but still there.

Was there was a Chinese in boxy called Jef 18? Some strange recollection of stoned ordering of chicken fried rice

The first flat I owned was a few doors down from it, was party central in my pad, Jeff 18 was used a lot, when they hit the front pages for the worst hygiene ever seen in the area for years I felt ill for a few days. Moral of the story, don't buy takeaway food pissed or stoned as it all tastes great.

• 4 weeks later...

Missus said it was normally good when she had been previously but was abysmal tonight.

Had chilli cheese nachos to share that turned up without chilli and tiny amount of cheese.

I had chicken jalfrezi with over done chicken and a sauce that resembled just onions... dry as fuck.

Burger was shite also and chips were abysmal (ate some of hers as mine was that bad)

My daughter had scampi which she never complained about barring the chips which were 'gustin' as she described.

Beer was flat but lemonade with blackcurrant tasted okay.

I never saw any NO cunts going about but I did talk loudly about how retarded they were incase some were in for dinner also.

Did you tell the staff how bad the food was?

Was always the place to be there's a reason why he went bust.

Most snobs that went there will probably be scared to go to Tilly.

He couldn't have went bust.. was raking it in. Was it nae something to do with him and missus splitting up and she owned half the business...

He couldn't have went bust.. was raking it in. Was it nae something to do with him and missus splitting up and she owned half the business...

Too big for his boots is my guess. Ripping off gullible punters with his overpriced food.

Lurch has called him out on numerous occasions on this. Anyway stocked up again on his £20 deal.