Our New Brass Band Friends

It was a great addition on Tuesday night - especially on a baltic winter night - more of that please. The away games and particularly the cup games have been cracking this season. Our little over flow section at the Greenock Morton game was particularly fun.

It's probably the thing we need most at home games though - Pittodrie's a fucking morgue these days... And it would be great to get these songs out there... The guys doing the displays maybe want to consider a song sheet, especially if we've got a brass band - let's make it work. And longer term a better atmosphere... I'm sure a lot of us would be up for that...

It was a great addition on Tuesday night - especially on a baltic winter night - more of that please. The away games and particularly the cup games have been cracking this season. Our little over flow section at the Greenock Morton game was particularly fun.

It's probably the thing we need most at home games though - Pittodrie's a fucking morgue these days... And it would be great to get these songs out there... The guys doing the displays maybe want to consider a song sheet, especially if we've got a brass band - let's make it work. And longer term a better atmosphere... I'm sure a lot of us would be up for that...

Fkn song sheet!

You've taken it too far

• Upvote 1

You'd be amazed how many people mumble their way through The Northern Lights...

This is about all we have...

http://www.lyricsondemand.com/miscellaneouslyrics/soccerlyrics/aberdeenlyrics.html

We need a few new songs for McGinn and Hayes etc... I'd chip in for a song sheet - or make it for charity or something...

For McGinn all we need to do is sing "McGinn again" to the Muppets theme when he scores.

• Upvote 1

Take it you wasn't at Motherwell game. Best atmosphere away wise i've heard for years.

One of the best team performances by all accounts, was that not more of a factor than a band playing songs? I wasn't there but I don't want a brass band at easter road and dont' think we'll need one either.

Were you holding the trumpet!!!!! It was much better than usual, but best away atmosphere in years, no chance, not even the best this season, no comparison to Tannadice.

lol eh no, i suppose you are right :)

One of the best team performances by all accounts, was that not more of a factor than a band playing songs? I wasn't there but I don't want a brass band at easter road and dont' think we'll need one either.

First half was a dreadful game so no it wasn't a factor imho as the atmosphere was brilliant considering how dire the first half was. Fair enough with your opinion which i differ from that and hope we do manage to get them up to Edinburgh.

I think its Cumbria they come up from.

The picture MT posted from the well game with them playing... the woman that thought of taking them in for the cup games is standing in that photo and its Dolly Digital that found and books them.

Not sure who pays for them but I think its the trust and the club with a bit of a donation from her and Dolly Digital.

The club are fully behind them being in the stands, thought it was a brilliant idea. If you are serious about offering a few bob get in touch with Dolly Digital through twitter or his website and he'll let you know if money is needed.

Finally, they are an oompah band :thumbup1:

you can stick that up your pullover