9. Killie

10. Jim Whyte

11. Daily Record

12. The Sun

13. Kenny Shiels

14. Millertime :sherlock:

15. Jeff Stelling

16 Stewart milne

we all know he really wanted the huns back in the SPL and also he fucked up the 11:1 vote change

• Downvote 4

1. Graham Tatters

2. Falkirk FC

3. Montrose

4. Elgin Polis

5. Davie Provan

6. Walter Smith

7. Sky Sports

8. BBC

9. Killie

10. Jim Whyte

11. Daily Record

12. The Sun

13. Kenny Shiels

15. Jeff Stelling

16. Stewart milne

17. David Longmuir - votes the huns up the diddy leagues in less than six months despite outright opposition from the top league.

1. Graham Tatters

2. Falkirk FC

3. Montrose

4. Elgin Polis

5. Davie Provan

6. Walter Smith

7. Sky Sports

8. BBC

9. Killie

10. Jim Whyte

11. Daily Record

12. The Sun

13. Kenny Shiels

15. Jeff Stelling

16. Stewart milne

17. David Longmuir - votes the huns up the diddy leagues in less than six months despite outright opposition from the top league.

18. Neil Doncaster

1. Graham Tatters

2. Falkirk FC

3. Montrose

4. Elgin Polis

5. Davie Provan

6. Walter Smith

7. Sky Sports

8. BBC

9. Killie

10. Jim Whyte

11. Daily Record

12. The Sun

13. Kenny Shiels

15. Jeff Stelling

16. David Longmuir - votes the huns up the diddy leagues in less than six months despite outright opposition from the top league.

17. Neil Doncaster

1. Graham Tatters

2. Falkirk FC

3. Montrose

4. Elgin Polis

5. Davie Provan

6. Walter Smith

7. Sky Sports

8. BBC

9. Killie

10. Jim Whyte

11. Daily Record

12. The Sun

13. Kenny Shiels

14. Millertime

15. Jeff Stelling

16. David Longmuir - votes the huns up the diddy leagues in less than six months despite outright opposition from the top league.

17. Neil Doncaster

18. Ian Crocker

1. Graham Tatters

2. Falkirk FC

3. Montrose

4. Elgin Polis

5. Davie Provan

6. Walter Smith

7. Sky Sports

8. BBC

9. Killie

10. Jim Whyte

11. Daily Record

12. The Sun

13. Kenny Shiels

14. Millertime

15. Jeff Stelling

17. Neil Doncaster

18. Ian Crocker

19. The Court of Appeal

Can we take Stewartie out of here. As has been said, he didn't fuck up with the voting change. He wants all matters (voting changes and financial distribution) voted through as one.

bollocks he is stalling and if it were any other manager he would be crucified on here

it will all come out soon who wanted the huns back in the spl and i can assure you Milne was one of them till the fans stepped in.

• Downvote 4

bollocks he is stalling and if it were any other manager he would be crucified on here

it will all come out soon who wanted the huns back in the spl and i can assure you Milne was one of them till the fans stepped in.

Chairman.

I can't quite understand what the problem is with Milne at the moment. He's been awful for quite a while now but since the turn of the season he has been great!

Chairman.

I can't quite understand what the problem is with Milne at the moment. He's been awful for quite a while now but since the turn of the season he has been great!

In what way has he been great?

As far as I can recall he's fucked up a new stadium, new training complex and issued a baffling statement about debt being converted to preference shares, when everyone thought he'd finally written off some debt.

I don't know what goes on in spl meetings, maybe he is great there but still expect our debt to rise yet again this season unless we win scots cup?

• Upvote 2

In what way has he been great?

As far as I can recall he's fucked up a new stadium, new training complex and issued a baffling statement about debt being converted to preference shares, when everyone thought he'd finally written off some debt.

I don't know what goes on in spl meetings, maybe he is great there but still expect our debt to rise yet again this season unless we win scots cup?

wasn't that the local government?