2012 Agm

2012 AGM

Nothing new or exciting here from what I can see.

Same old shite regarding the stadium/training facilities, it will be something that will rumble on for the next 10 years at least imo.

I'd take from that Brooner is off at the end of the season but they'd still like him involved at the Club in some way, shape or form. Other people may interpret that differently.

League construction could be in place early as next season but there will be no fast tracking for the huns.

League construction could be in place early as next season but there will be no fast tracking for the huns.

Another good point about league reconstruction...what with Sevco Newhun looney Green saying they won't play in the SPL.

So instead of going:

3rd, 2nd, 1st Div, 1st Div, 1st Div ad infinitum (assuming they can get up),

they'd be going:

3rd, 3rd (18 team), 3rd (18 team), 3rd (18 team), 3rd (18 team), 3rd (18 team), 3rd (18 team), ad infinitum...seeing as they won't be joining any SPL, be it SPL1 or SPL2.

Of course.

The deranged Yorkshire ball bag could be talking complete and utter drivel.

Just for a change. :rolleyes:

Brown doesn't deserve a new deal. Currently 7th and out of the league cup...

& also only one loss away from his (so far) regular 9th place.

Injuries or not he'd better get his fkn act together, especially at home cos how can he justifiably be offered any kind of new contract with that record?

:crossfingers: he turns it around & also adds the cup to it & gives some sort of argument against him getting binned but it's a big ask right now the way he's going & that shouldn't be the case cos he's built a semi decent side compared to teams of the recent past.

Ideally I'd like a decent finish in the SPL from him & MOST IMPORTANTLY the :trophy: Scottish cup & for him to then say "ok it's been great & I'm glad I was able to deliver some long awaited silverware to this fantastic support & club & to have the team in a stronger position than it was when I arrived, I asked for three years to deliver & I thank the club for standing by that request. I feel it's now time to step aside & let a new manager come in & see if he can surpass what we have achieved here. I think the only way is up for this club now & I hope to stay on in some sort of advisory role at the club (even if it's just to be a nice man in the PR sense)" :crossfingers:

YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHH!! Then we'll get a new manager and we'll be ace. Cups galore!! Someone like Mark McGhee or Jimmy Calderwood or Steve Patterson or Ebbe Skovdahl or Alec Miller or Roy Aitken or Willie Miller. We are so close to the next level - we have all the right players. It must be so easy!

iloveyou.jpg

Who mentioned "next level"?

The fact is that yes Brown has strengthened us since he came in & our youth product is showing good signs of producing more consistently now, so this means that any other manager is now coming into a stronger foundation than any of the managers you mentioned above came into & this will see them having a far easier job.

Brown is still far too negative to improve us as much as I think you believe he can.

He is a mid table standard manager, that may have the odd cup run & maybe even a cup win but he is too negative to have us be a feared team to come & play against.

& that is what I expect from Aberdeen. We should be the team that all SPL teams fear & have to raise their games to play & Pittodrie should be a ground that teams come to & are delighted to leave with a draw.

Edit: & maybe once the above has been achieved we can start to dream of the coveted "next level".

Brown is two levels below the next level you speak of

• Downvote 2

What a load of rubbish.

I am speechless. How on earth did Milne manage to spin this AGM into a positive?

Very few shareholders bothered turning up and so they got an easy time. That tells me everything you need to know people have lost interest.

The crowds are at their lowest since I can remember, the team is blowing it in the league dispite a good start. We are out of the league cup and if it had not been for a dodgy win in Motherwell we could have been out of both cups before Christmas. Finally were losing money hand over fist with no solution.

What did you ask Milne at the AGM?

I live in Canada. So I can't. However I have sent letters and spoken to the club at various points over the years.

I am shocked that people accept this.

Remember we were one of the few teams that spent money this summer on getting new players in and where is the return?

I live in Canada. So I can't. However I have sent letter and spoken to the club at various points over the years.

Remember we were one of the few teams that spent money this summer on getting new players in and where is the return?

Fair enough :laughing:

Yeah we're in a piss poor position. Injuries are a bloody night mare, not that that's an excuse given the injury record of some players before we signed them!

I live in Canada. So I can't. However I have sent letters and spoken to the club at various points over the years.

You're right super al...Milne plays on the fact that AFC have a loyal fanbase who will put up with just about anything...let's face facts the good people of Aberdeen have put up with his "rip off" little box hooses and paid top dollar for them for decades...why should the mugs that year in year out stump up for season tickets or pay at the gate be any different?

As long as we have a selfish cu*t of a Chairman nothing will change.

Got a good reply out of him too, which I posted up here or maybe on DT.

Milne was bullshitting at that AGM, as was Willie Miller. I telt the latter and he didna like it. Arse.

Actually, I like Willie again now that he's not on the payroll.

Good reply as in, content, or good reply as in, good that he bothered his arse?

Fit was the jist?

A standing ovation for the man that has brought our club from being one of the few (if not only at the time maybe?) Scottish top flight clubs that was in the black when he took over, to being the club with the second highest debt in the whole of the Scottish top flight.

:applause: Stewartie Milne we salute you.

How the fk that man became so rich I'll never know, if his running of AFC is any reflection on how he operates his other businesses.

But all the same :applause: Milne on being so rich, it's more than I've achieved, so this is what makes you untouchable by most like me.

• Downvote 1

Just saw the cunt at my work as I was driving back into the car park after a meeting.

Was going to run him over but I was driving the company car.

In other, more pleasent news, the Mrs has just bought me this bad boy! :scarf:

aberdeen-93-away.gif

:clangers2:

aye good old Mr Nice guy strikes again.

He's not a Hun or a bead rattler.

What's your agenda with Milne?

• Downvote 1