Motherwell Away

I'll probably head down for this one, anything would beat the mind numbing tedium of Boxing Day with relatives.

A 2-0 win and we would go above Motherwell on GD but we haven't won on league business down there since August 2008 - http://www.afcheritage.org/matches/fixtures/mreport.cfm?fixture_id=4957&squad=Senior&season=2008-09

I wasn't going to go, but I remembered last boxing day and it was like you said, 'mind numbing tedium' with relatives.

I'd take a point just now, given all the injury's and fixture congestion.

Well seem to be pretty hit n miss this season & yet are still up there in the league, so credit where it's due.

They'll be hurting from our cup win still & after getting beat from the buddies as well,.

This game may have a bit of bite to it & I'd take a draw now as well, even though we seemed to have found a way to play with such a diminished squad

• Downvote 3

Motherwell v Aberdeen - Wednesday 26th December, 3pm Kick Off

Motherwell FC have now confirmed CASH TURNSTILES will be in operation for our boxing day match.

Turnstiles in the away end will open at 2pm. Demand is anticipated to be high for this festive fixture so please ensure you leave time for any queues which may form!

Claret and Amber Half time Challenge

Our friends at Motherwell are looking for 5 young Dons fans to take part in a unique half-time competition against 5 young Well fans.

If you have puchased your ticket for this match, are under the age of 12, and fancy representing the Red Army then please send an email to competition@afc.co.uk with your full name, age and contact telephone number before 4pm on Friday 21st December.

http://www.afc.co.uk/articles/20121220/motherwell-v-aberdeen-wednesday-26th-december-3pm_2212158_3013146

Motherwell v Aberdeen - Wednesday 26th December, 3pm Kick Off

Motherwell FC have now confirmed CASH TURNSTILES will be in operation for our boxing day match.

Turnstiles in the away end will open at 2pm. Demand is anticipated to be high for this festive fixture so please ensure you leave time for any queues which may form!

Claret and Amber Half time Challenge

Our friends at Motherwell are looking for 5 young Dons fans to take part in a unique half-time competition against 5 young Well fans.

If you have puchased your ticket for this match, are under the age of 12, and fancy representing the Red Army then please send an email to competition@afc.co.uk with your full name, age and contact telephone number before 4pm on Friday 21st December.

http://www.afc.co.uk/articles/20121220/motherwell-v-aberdeen-wednesday-26th-december-3pm_2212158_3013146

Good man Ollie :thumbup1:

I'll get myself along before heading back up the road.

Hopefully we'll get a decent turn out.

Clark out for the foreseeable future. Stress fracture.

It was revealed this afternoon that Chris Clark has stress fracture and looks like being out for a considerable period. We all wish Chris a speedy recovery.

Craig Brown spoke to Dave Macdermid for RedTV this morning and previewed the festive fixtures.

"We are looking forward to the holiday period but even more so January and February by which time we hope to have a lot of the players back playing again. For the game against Motherwell Jonny Hayes should be back, we are hopeful Andrew Considine will have overcome his virus and will be available and there is a chance to of Ryan Fraser and Stephen Hughes being fit but we are waiting for the doctors report ofn then. Thankfully there were no new injuries picked up in the St Johnstone game.

"Jamie Langfield is back after suspension. I am not saying who is playing in goal at the moment. It is only fair I tell the goalkeepers first and I only do that an hour and a half before the game.

"I am glad we were able to give the Aberdeen fans an early Christmas present with the victory over St Johnstone. The main thing that pleased me was the fact we started the game with ten players under the age of twenty one in the squad. We had Mitch Megginson and the two full backs Clark Robertson and Joe Shaughnessy starting and every substitute - Danny Rogers, Declan McManus, Michael Rose, Cammy Smith plus the three that we put on - Jamie Masson, Jordon Brown and Craig Murray were all under twenty one. I think they might be a record in the SPL this season. We also have players such as Nicky Low, Peter Pawlett and Ryan Jack waiting to come back into the side.

"Motherwell have a three point gap over us at the moment so we do not want to lose anymore ground. Last season we went down and won in the cup and then lost the following league game. We don't want a repeat of that.

"We then play Dundee. They are a better team than their league position suggests. I said after the game at Pittodrie that they are not the worst team we have played all season and I really mean that. They are a dangerous side and it will be a tricky fixture."

http://www.afc.co.uk/articles/20121224/preview-of-the-festive-fixtures-_2212158_3018720

Clark out for the foreseeable future. Stress fracture.

It was revealed this afternoon that Chris Clark has stress fracture and looks like being out for a considerable period.

:trophy: :trophy: :trophy:

I used to think you were a bit of a self righteous cunt Ollie.

I now love you more than Jesus.

Merry Christmas. That's a fucking wonderful present you've just delivered.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2