Appetites!

daytripping

They must get smaller as you get older i'm thinking, I was struggling after the starter today same as when I went to the works doo.

I'm thinking that though my belly is growing from too much beer my stomach is getting smaller, is that possible?

Need an expert in the field or someone older than me to give some thoughts, I couldn't even look at a pudding, am I a woose or is this age concerned?

• Downvote 2

They must get smaller as you get older i'm thinking, I was struggling after the starter today same as when I went to the works doo.

I'm thinking that though my belly is growing from too much beer my stomach is getting smaller, is that possible?

Need an expert in the field or someone older than me to give some thoughts, I couldn't even look at a pudding, am I a woose or is this age concerned?

I blame too much drink before eating but not too much to give you the drunken end of night appetite that normally has you smelling your fingers in the morning trying to remember if you pulled or had a big doner.

• Downvote 2

Yer nae a woose. Calm yersel doon. I once suffered from the same symptoms min and I only had Rabies.

After 6 months in quarantine I could eat a tattie mair than a pig.

No as much as Bluto mind you.

• Downvote 1

worrying, i have the same symptoms and i'm young enough to be your offspring. disgusted with myself and my piful efforts today at the dinner table and i wasn't even drunk last night. there was a time where i made adam richmond fae man vs food look like an anorexia sufferer. i'm falling apart and passing blood like it's going out of fassion. i can't see my own arse but i bet it resembles the flag of japan.

Was struggling too yesterday, but I'm gonna put it doon to the massive breakfast I had when I got up at the back o 11: mixed grill of sausages, black puddin, hash browns, mushrooms, eggs, all topped wi baked beans!!

Ach well, the folks kept plenty back so couldnae complain wi the sausage meatball sarnie I just polished off for lunch!

worrying, i have the same symptoms and i'm young enough to be your offspring. disgusted with myself and my piful efforts today at the dinner table and i wasn't even drunk last night. there was a time where i made adam richmond fae man vs food look like an anorexia sufferer. i'm falling apart and passing blood like it's going out of fassion. i can't see my own arse but i bet it resembles the flag of japan.

Probably just a mild cancer of the bowels or prostate, see you at hospital when we're getting zapped to treat it! :checkit:

Going by your posts Tup you're a little younger than me, when I were a young man I could scoff for Britain, that's the point of the thread!

Now I struggle with anything more than one course!

Beers different, I could drink you or anyone else on here under the table.

A lot.

Old stagers aye struggle with their appetite. My guess is you are shrinking, and you therefore need to eat less, simple explanation really.

Won't be long before you go all wrinkled like an old leather couch, it's all downhill from here min.