Things That Fair Cheer You Up.

There's this slimy arrogant wee twat at my work who tongues the gaffer's hoop and blames others for any fuckup he makes. Today, he very nearly caused a fire with equipment due to his impatience and incompetence, so naturally, he blames me, because I trained him. He's done this many times before, and tries to be a smart cunt about it, stating that cos it disnae say in the procedure manuals that you're nae to do something, that he didnae ken not to do it. Now, I didnae ken this at the time, but the nature of the technical questions the gaffer was askin me, as well as showing him the proper shutdown and cooling procedures in the equipment manual, got ma suspicions up. So I was deid chuffed to see the cunt finally getting found out as the lying wee shite he really is, when the gaffer hauled him intae the office for a massive bollocking. The boy's a weegie too, which makes it even better.

Had issues with a weegie being a cheeky bastard yesterday.

Would help if the fucker was good at his job however he isn't so that cheers me up a little.

Fuck, that isnae the problem wi this fucker, cos he demonstrated that he could do the job standin on his heid when I trained him. Problem is that he's too bloody lazy, sloppy and disnae gie a fuck about the job, it's something he thinks he has to endure as he progresses up the career ladder. So the arrogant wee fucker disnae do his job right if he thinks naebody important's watchin. Hence ma satisfaction in seeing him get his yesterday.