Best Fans In The World !

• Site Sponsor
1356638239[/url]' post='866716']

Given we've got our own share of absolute spastics in the support we can't really talk.

We have. We on the other hand however don't go around trying to perpetuate a myth and it is a myth about being the best fans in the world.

Best fans in the world, as in numbers that follow or how they act when they follow? For numbers in British football it has to be Newcastle........What other team, could win fuck all for years and pull in those numbers? The old firm wouldn't.

They could also lay claim to being almost as thick as the inbreds who follow the weegie scum.

You are splitting hairs.

The Newcastle fans are almost as loathsome as their weegie counterparts.

They just have different accents.

But if either of the old firm had won as much as newcastle, I think they wud be lucky to get 25,000.

Not that I like newcastle or their fans, just a big support for a team that wins fuck all.

Arsenal have won a bit more than Newcastle.

But if either of the old firm had won as much as newcastle, I think they wud be lucky to get 25,000.

Not that I like newcastle or their fans, just a big support for a team that wins fuck all.

Arsenal have won a bit more than Newcastle.

Which EPL team regularly averages attendances well below capacity ?

While NUFC attendances are to be acknowledged, they have a huge catchment area, huge.

As much as I hate the cunts, If the OF were mid table in the EPL for numerous years, I would still expect them to sell out, just look at the blue arse in the 3rd division,

Which EPL team regularly averages attendances well below capacity ?

While NUFC attendances are to be acknowledged, they have a huge catchment area, huge.

As much as I hate the cunts, If the OF were mid table in the EPL for numerous years, I would still expect them to sell out, just look at the blue arse in the 3rd division,

Im not sure the old firm would sell out, look at their support mid 80s, they were still winning, just not winning everything.

They have a lot of glory hunters as well as bigots... but agreed fucking hate them green as much as blue.

I just love how Celtic repeat the same mantra over and over in an attempt to make people believe the lie.

"We are very proud that Celtic supporters enjoy such a great reputation "

The only reputation Celtic fans have is one of drunken, terrorist-supporting, violent behaviour. The green filth are nothing more than Rangers fans in a different colour.

It's the same with the Newco Scum. Every fucking statement refers to "140 year history of this club"

Uh, no, I'm afraid not. That club was liquidated... you silly fuckers aren't even a year old, and we're not going to forget that, regardless of how many times you lie about it. In fact they need to be pulled up on it EVERY time they come out with that lie.

EVERY time.

Lying may be compulsive to these scumbags, but we don't have to swallow their pish.

• Upvote 4